By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Now 7.24mil Sold Lifetime! (ahead of SC+DD)

zorg1000 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

The point is still there. Nintendo seperates software sales by device. 

So once again by your logic we can't compare the software sales of any device to the software sales of any other device because Nintendo seperates them, so your "fixed" list is incorrect as well because we can't compare Wii U to SNES/N64/GC/Wii.

Actually, we CAN'T compare devices with different install bases, different price points and from different eras... but we foolishly do. It's stupid, illogical and pointless. 

Around the Network
mountaindewslave said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

The point is still there. Nintendo seperates software sales by device. 

who caresss

by your logic we can't 'compare' software sales of Nintendo versus Sony simply because the corporate ladders don't openly release data with it displayed

stop being so uptight and silly.

Unless you become a mod, stop trying to force people to post the way you want them to post. 

AlfredoTurkey said:
zorg1000 said:

So once again by your logic we can't compare the software sales of any device to the software sales of any other device because Nintendo seperates them, so your "fixed" list is incorrect as well because we can't compare Wii U to SNES/N64/GC/Wii.

Actually, we CAN'T compare devices with different install bases, different price points and from different eras... but we foolishly do. It's stupid, illogical and pointless. 

Actually we can, there is no rule or law that says we're not allowed to or it's wrong. For some odd reason you get offended by the thought of software on different devices being compared, that's a personal problem, don't drag us into your personal problems.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 11 September 2018

zorg1000 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Actually we can, there is no rule or law that says we're not allowed to or it's wrong. For some odd reason you get offended by the thought of software on different devices being compared, that's a personal problem, don't drag us into your personal problems.

I don't know how seperating sales numbers online equates to having personal problems haha.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Just wants to point out that Wii U's installbase was not a problem for these sales.

Nor, demonstrably, did it move too many systems.

It just may eek past Super Mario Kart LTD by the end of the year. Will definitely get there if NX Home isn't out until Fall 2017.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

AlfredoTurkey said:
zorg1000 said:

I don't know how seperating sales numbers online equates to having personal problems haha.

It's a problem when it gets to a point where you can't stand the fact that other people like to compare the sales of games in the same franchise on different platforms. It's something that clearly affects you personally considering you have made a big deal about it multiple times now.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

great game great sales. balance.

zorg1000 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

It's a problem when it gets to a point where you can't stand the fact that other people like to compare the sales of games in the same franchise on different platforms. It's something that I feel clearly affects you personally even though I have no idea of who you are, what you think and have never met you nor do I have ESP or any other sort of super natural clairvoyance.

Fixed.

Here's some helpful advice. Spend less time worrying about what I post and more time worrying about your own life. I assure you, you will only see improvment.