By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How big is your gaming screen?

50 inch TV. Need bigger

Around the Network

65" for PS4, Xbox One and Wii U.

24" for monitor but don't game on it.

60 inch Samsung 1080p TV. Need to rearrange my gaming room to get the TV a little further away though. I currently sit about 7 feet away from it. While the wife was away this weekend I moved to the living room on the 50 inch TV about 13 feet away, had a much easier time in Destiny PVP that way.

It's not mine personally, but the TV at my fraternity house that I use for my PS4 is a Sony 65 inch 4K TV. It's pretty sick.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

My monitor, which is my main gaming screen, is 21.5". I also have a 43" TV which is mainly used for gaming and Youtube videos. Both screens are 1080p, which I'm perfectly happy with. Any less, and it would look pretty bad, and any more, and it would go to waste until I got a good job, and probably largely even after that. In my opinion, 4k offers diminishing returns (although I imagine the difference is still possible to see, and not even that hard to see). But at 1080p, things already look pretty smooth. The main reason I could want a 4k monitor is to be able to fit more windows on the screen at once.

Around the Network

110"

soon to become 75/86" oled

I primarily play games on my TV regardless if i play PC or console and that is 47". My PC monitor is 18" cause i didn't want anything bigger

Still my good old 50" TV from 2011.
The next time I move, I'll get myself a bigger one. A much bigger one.

27in for console and pc

Zkuq said:
My monitor, which is my main gaming screen, is 21.5". I also have a 43" TV which is mainly used for gaming and Youtube videos. Both screens are 1080p, which I'm perfectly happy with. Any less, and it would look pretty bad, and any more, and it would go to waste until I got a good job, and probably largely even after that. In my opinion, 4k offers diminishing returns (although I imagine the difference is still possible to see, and not even that hard to see). But at 1080p, things already look pretty smooth. The main reason I could want a 4k monitor is to be able to fit more windows on the screen at once.

I have a 4k screen, trust me, it makes a big difference.