By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How big is your gaming screen?

Been there done that with a 160" 1080p projector. A proper home theater projector with 100% light controlled room and a legit screen and not a power point projector pointed at the wall.  The kind of setup where you can walk the TV isles of any electronics store and give 0 fux.

Had a 37" PC monitor for a while. 60" 1080p main TV.

Now days I favor space and efficiency and have a nice 24" 240 Hz LED backlit IPS screen for HDMI consoles and a Sony PVM-20M4U 20" professional broadcast reference CRT with 15 khz RGB connectors for all my pre HD consoles.

I might pick up a 32-40" 4K LED set some day to replace the 24" but no rush really.

Im a bit of a purist videophile. I prefer to match the native capabilities of my displays with the consoles. 4k is a no brainier for perfect integer 1080p scaling but I won't look past sourcing somebody's thrown away 480p or 720p panels for 1:1 scaling where applicable.

Around the Network

Depends on the type of console.

22'' hd tv for Dreamcast and Playstation 2
30'' 16:9 crt tv for Gamecube, N64, SNES and NES.
40'' hd tv for Playstation 3 and Wii U. (And Wii, though that's almost never being used nowadays.)

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

32in. I want something bigger though.

I'm not sure exactly, but it's big enough for me, haha. xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

27 inches.

two 24" 4k monitors, don't judge me, I don't like big screens for gaming.

24'' IPS monitor

45" TV. Hoping to go for 60(makes multiplayer better)

PC is 23". 1080p still looks great on it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

32 inch for TV, as I don't game much anymore. 24 inch for PC.