By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Just had a horrible nightmare!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry ratchet and clank is coming soon so don't worry.

Around the Network
PerturbedKitty said:

I dreamt that I went on vgchartz and I wasn't signed in. My heart sank and I assumed the worst (some of you know exactly what I'm talking about). I tried logging in and it said that I was banned for good. NOOOOOO

I emailed miguel_zorro immediately and he said that the community took a vote while I was signed off and they are just tired of me and I'm not welcome here anymore. I begged for another chance and he shrugged his shoulders and said oops.

After that I had a kind of birds eye view of my grave and Rol (he was an 11 year old kid for some reason) dug up my body and threw it into the ocean. Spurge tried stopping him, but Rol was too far ahead. 

That would be a great plot idea for a horror movie based on this site.

Teeqoz said:
Your memory is actually designed to predict the future (I don't mean in a stupid crystal ball kind of way...) much more than it is meant to remember the past, so maybe your future just isn't bright.

I'm trying my hardest to avoid the permaban. 

Maybe it was not a dream maybe is was a foresahdowing of your future in this site

You guys wouldn't vote me off the site, would you?  :/

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
Maybe it was not a dream maybe is was a foresahdowing of your future in this site

"Future" meaning within the next 15 minutes, right?

Just as soon as I finish my noodles.

Carl2291 said:
Mike321 said:

Please, mr. Mod. I didn't do anything, I swear. 

Carl2291 said:
Mike321 said:

He just had this nightmare at least give him a day

What a lovely story

[] [] [] {} [] 

Mike321 said:
Carl2291 said:
Mike321 said:

He just had this nightmare at least give him a day

Thank you for being so kind mike. I do deserve at least a day.