By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Just had a horrible nightmare!!!!!!!!!

BraLoD said:
I see your dreams had no dragoons, that's for sure a horrible nightmare!

It is!!!!!!!

#it sucked

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Don't worry, that's highly unlikely to happen. You aren't worth the effort to be dug up. I would spit on your grave.

Wow. What a mean little boy you are.

Miguel_Zorro said:

What really happened is that the community took a vote and decided that Teeqoz gets to choose your sig forever.

I would just simply disobey that order

Carl2291 said:
Wait, the permaban was removed?

I thought that vote was legitimate?!

If it makes you feel any better, I once had a dream where Teeqoz wanted to murder me.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:

What really happened is that the community took a vote and decided that Teeqoz gets to choose your sig forever.

I'd be up for that.

Ultrashroomz said:
If it makes you feel any better, I once had a dream where Teeqoz wanted to murder me.

:|

=_=

@_@

Wooooow.

PerturbedKitty said:

I JUST WOKE UP FROM THE WORST NIGHTMARE EVER!  I dreamt that I went on vgchartz and I wasn't signed in. My heart sank and I assumed the worst (some of you know exactly what I'm talking about). I tried logging in and it said that I was banned for good. NOOOOOO

I emailed miguel_zorro immediately and he said that the community took a vote while I was signed off and they are just tired of me and I'm not welcome here anymore. I begged for another chance and he shrugged his shoulders and said oops.

After that I had a kind of birds eye view of my grave and Rol (he was an 11 year old kid for some reason) dug up my body and threw it into the ocean. Spurge tried stopping him, but Rol was too far ahead. 

It fucking sucked! ! I'm just glad none of it was real. 

iunderstoodthatreference.gif

8/10

I had a good laugh.

the nightmare turned into reality.

TheDeflatedBalloon said:

Oh the brutal irony!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
TheDeflatedBalloon said:

Oh the brutal irony!

dont go down the same path i did, super6646. 

i wish you the best.