By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Just had a horrible nightmare!!!!!!!!!

TheDeflatedBalloon said:
barneystinson69 said:

Oh the brutal irony!

dont go down the same path i did, super6646. 

i wish you the best.

Your an alt? Just posting because you need everyone to know? Doule irony...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Your memory is actually designed to predict the future (I don't mean in a stupid crystal ball kind of way...) much more than it is meant to remember the past, so maybe your future just isn't bright.

You hit the nail on the head. The irony between this post and this perma-ban is just insane. Definently going to be a vgchartz classic ;)

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Thread of the month ?

Carl2291 said:
Better reinstate that permaban.

SAAAAA-

Carl2291 said:
Mike321 said:
Maybe it was not a dream maybe is was a foresahdowing of your future in this site

"Future" meaning within the next 15 minutes, right?

Just as soon as I finish my noodles.

-VAAAAGE.

spemanig said:
Carl2291 said:
Better reinstate that permaban.

SAAAAA-

Carl2291 said:
Mike321 said:
Maybe it was not a dream maybe is was a foresahdowing of your future in this site

"Future" meaning within the next 15 minutes, right?

Just as soon as I finish my noodles.

-VAAAAGE.

As I stated, irony everywhere. I think this has a chance of thread of the year, though we'll have to see.

Around the Network

Mods should just lock all his threads and then he can never necro bump any of them again.

barneystinson69 said:
spemanig said:

SAAAAA-

-VAAAAGE.

As I stated, irony everywhere. I think this has a chance of post of the year, though we'll have to see.

more like thread of the year! :p

PerturbedKitty_2 said:
barneystinson69 said:

As I stated, irony everywhere. I think this has a chance of thread of the year, though we'll have to see.

more like thread of the year! :p

My mistake. See that your back again for another 15 minutes? The mods are going to get really pissed at you...

barneystinson69 said:
PerturbedKitty_2 said:

more like thread of the year! :p

My mistake. See that your back again for another 15 minutes? The mods are going to get really pissed at you...

been through this song and dance before.. just search "angrypoolman" in the users search bar and youll see.

i dont want the mods to be pissed, but they acted rash in their banning me for my response thread about the 3DS. a simple warning would suffice. or a week ban. i dont know why they had to go perma instantly. its sad.

Ok....you smoke some good stuff. PM were you got it! ^_^