By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Just had a horrible nightmare!!!!!!!!!

Well this thread just taught me that dreams do come true. VGC is the home of life lessons! Love it

Around the Network
PerturbedKitty_2 said:

been through this song and dance before.. just search "angrypoolman" in the users search bar and youll see.

i dont want the mods to be pissed, but they acted rash in their banning me for my response thread about the 3DS. a simple warning would suffice. or a week ban. i dont know why they had to go perma instantly. its sad.

The ban report says you were trolling ... 

Had it been spamming or lack of substance in your post you would've gotten off more easier like in Barney's case but since your last serious infraction was just 4 months ago and you just got off probation ... I'll avoid saying anymore so let's just leave it at that ...

fatslob-:O said:
PerturbedKitty_2 said:

been through this song and dance before.. just search "angrypoolman" in the users search bar and youll see.

i dont want the mods to be pissed, but they acted rash in their banning me for my response thread about the 3DS. a simple warning would suffice. or a week ban. i dont know why they had to go perma instantly. its sad.

The ban report says you were trolling ... 

Had it been spamming or lack of substance in your post you would've gotten off more easier like in Barney's case but since your last serious infraction was just 4 months ago and you just got off probation ... I'll avoid saying anymore so let's just leave it at that ...

yeah, but i actually wasnt trolling. i was making a response thread to the "lets face facts: 3ds needs to die" thread. what i got banned for this time was thread retalliation which must be a brand new rule. i mean, if i knew id get banned for that i obviously sure as hell wouldnt have done it. 

PerturbedKitty_2 said:

yeah, but i actually wasnt trolling. i was making a response thread to the "lets face facts: 3ds needs to die" thread. what i got banned for this time was thread retalliation which must be a brand new rule. i mean, if i knew id get banned for that i obviously sure as hell wouldnt have done it. 

Was it meant to be a joke ? I would recommend any repeat offender to refrain from such with a history since I once had that same issue ... 

With these alts you're really blowing your chances ... 

Maybe you could try and get an appeal if you want ...

Bumped thread. Also serves no point other than spamming at this point. Locking.