By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witness is the first disappointment of 2016

kitler53 said:

the witness has much better critical reception.

That isn't very telling, though. Metal Gear Solid V has much better critical reception than MGS3, and yet you'll often find that people prefer the later, not the former.

Around the Network

I think its too hard for you honey 😘

kitler53 said:
Ruler said:

the game is completley overpriced

this game right here is pretty much the same, has better graphics, is cheaper and has also a physical release

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0129K1TM6/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=01BEV1AQ8J7K5K673GY2&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=585296347&pf_rd_i=desktop

RolStoppable said:
Not surprised that a PS4 game is the first disappointment of the year 2016, because the Wii U won't see a release before March.

its more of a PC focused game 

the witness has much better critical reception.

not by much what is it 0.10% more? talos has a much higher user score its like day and night

the witness is a more visually appealing game.

depends in the eyes of the beholder but Talos is more demanding for the hardware this is a fact

talos principle's launch price was $10 more expensive than the witness' launch price.

doesnt change the fact that its now cheaper, i doubt it was 50$. Espcially on PS4 it launched physical version for 40 and the price went down drasticley

So if you had low expectations for the game to begin with since it disappointed you that must mean the game is really good because it defied your low expectations lol but seriously I am still not seeing how or why it is a disappointment? Is it just because you didn't like it?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

I don't care if it's a great game or not... 40 dollars for a digital only indie game is just ridiculous. I wonder if he'll sell enough copies to make profit.

Around the Network

It feels hollow and dull, there is no story, no music, minimalistic sound. I expected exploration but you just walk from puzzle to puzzle with different scenery. Some puzzles require pen and paper or camera which equals hassle for me.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

The language in relation to autism in this thread is not acceptable. If you choose to remake this thread, please use better discretion.