By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Detective Pikachu game revealed (Pikachu talks!)

Tagged games:

I think this could be the best Pokémon game ever made.

Around the Network

Those are some really good graphics for the 3ds. The best ive seen on the system since Resident Evil.

GamechaserBE said:
Thought the story is about a detective getting stuck in a pikachu's body, maybe somebody made that up but would explain the voice if true =p

If you ever played a Mystery Dungeon game you know what that means...

LipeJJ said:
I remember some talks about this game some years ago, never thought it would see the light of the day tho. Maybe it's a fun game for children after all. Btw, I think this would be better suited for Wii U as they could do some really cool things with the gamepad and actually have these kind of graphics. Plus, would be a cool filler for 2016.

My thoughts exactly. I would love a wii u game with that visuals, having real life with pokemon would be so cute like this ad and the pokemon go footage. My first reaction when I saw this ad was "I need it NOW", it might be a pikachu detective game but that pikachu is simply adorable. Then you see the gameplay on 3ds and well, it's fine. Maybe I even buy it in the end, but if it was for wii u, day one.

"Hey, gorgeous! Do you want to have sex with me?" - Pikachu, 2016

Stupid sexy Pikachu. Honestly, they'll miss an opportunity if they don't include a date sim level in this game lol.

Around the Network

Hasn't this game been in development for like 3-4 years? Seems like it was unveiled ages ago.

This title has always been in the back of my mind. Can't believe they finally brought it to light again.

Seems like it could be good, although I'd definitely need to see some gameplay, and I'm sure reviews will start rolling in soon since the game launches in Japan next week. At the very least, it looks good graphically.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Wow, I love this. The graphics look pretty from the gameplay footage. I hope it offers some chalenge for us folks who enjoy games of the genre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaDiIdBVh2Y

The translated trailer was uploaded to Gamexplain's youtube channel.

"We're very protective of our IP," says the guys who've been slapping Pokemon faces onto everything as of late. I mean seriously, a detective game? I don't think even Mario has gone that far off base.

Edwardooo said:

I think this could be the best Pokémon game ever made.

Ha ha ha, bless your soul! 

Einsam_Delphin said:

"We're very protective of our IP," says the guys who've been slapping Pokemon faces onto everything as of late. I mean seriously, a detective game? I don't think even Mario has gone that far off base.

Errrrrrrrrr..............