By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Detective Pikachu game revealed (Pikachu talks!)

Tagged games:

sethnintendo said:
Ultrashroomz said:
What is up with Pikachu's voice?! o_o

He sounds like a Don Juan.  Perhaps there is a dating aspect in the game and he gets into some heavy duty action with other Pokemon.

Or maybe Sega is co-producing, and he'll go trans-species on us.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

He sounds like a Don Juan.  Perhaps there is a dating aspect in the game and he gets into some heavy duty action with other Pokemon.

I'm honestly just curious on how they'll do Pikachu's English voice (if this ever gets dubbed.)

Will they give him a heavy British accent or something?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Awsome! Looks like they managed to fix Pikachu's face, and that voice is brilliant. This better come to the west.

Well I dont know what to think about it, Pikachu's voice choice is so strange and the game seems like a very weird mix, and also is a 10$ digital game, so I dont know what to expect at all. I have never heard about this project before, seems so random lol, but it could be fun.

Ok that was weird...

Around the Network

Time to start begging for Wright x Layton x Pikachu.

Kinda seems weird but it definitely looks interesting to say the least

This Pikachu should be in a Prof. layton game. Also, the gif makes him look like he's say bleahp blah blah!

Can't imagine this detective Pikachu is going to be voiced by Nicolas Cage or Bruce Willis.

Edit or Arnold Shwarznegger. NYAH!!!

Thought the story is about a detective getting stuck in a pikachu's body, maybe somebody made that up but would explain the voice if true =p