Forums - Politics Discussion - Should Trump Become President?

Soundwave said:
Is it safe for Trump to come out? Is he still hiding from Ms. Meanie Megyn Kelly?

Where was Trump hiding?  If you didn't notice, he was hosting his own event and raised about 5 million dollars for our veterans.  Hardly hiding if you ask me...



Around the Network
Tigerlure said:
Jimbo1337 said:
Tigerlure said:
Can someone explain to me one real policy proposal Trump has in detail? I don't want to hear deport all Mexicans. That's not a policy, it's ignorant wishful thinking.

He never said deport all Mexicans.  Get your facts straight

http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm#Foreign_Policy



Uttering platitudes such as "Putin will like me, because I'm Donald Trump" and "I'll be tough on China" aren't policies.

I gave you a list of his policies and you still aren't happy.  *throws hands up in the air*





fatslob-:O said:
NightDragon83 said:

We've meddled in alot of other countries' and regions' affairs over the last 50 years or so too, but for some reason it's only the ones dominated by radical Islamists that seem to have it out for us.

During WWII we nuked and napalmed the hell out of Japan, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in the process, most of whom were women and children.  During the Cold War / Vietnam War era, again we slaughtered countless Vietnamese simply because we feared the spread of Communism in the region.

Yet somehow today we are buddy buddy with Japan and Vietnam and do business with both like we've been BFFs since day 1, and neither population is trying to wage a neverending jihad against us despite having every right to do so considering what we've done to them in the past.  I wonder why that is...

This needs to be said more than once ... 

It's mostly their problem, not ours ... 

This is the most self-centered statement I've read this week. Go shoot something or whatever you guys enjoy doing.



It doesn't matter, presidents don't get elected they get selected.



"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

gatito said:

This is the most self-centered statement I've read this week. Go shoot something or whatever you guys enjoy doing.

Way to assume and generalize buddy! /sarcasm 

And can you say that none of the things you've ever done or said was "self-centered" ? 



Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:
SpokenTruth said:
NightDragon83 said:
gatito said:

The main reason is that terrorists hate the US because of morons like Trump.

So what were the terrorists' big beef with the US prior to 9/11 then?  They were still peeved about the 2000 election results and yearned for the "good ol days" of Bill Clinton?  lol

We've had our noses in their politics and wars since the 1950's.

We've meddled in alot of other countries' and regions' affairs over the last 50 years or so too and committed plenty of atrocities far worse than the war in Iraq, but for some reason it's only the ones that are dominated by radical Islamists that seem to have it out for not just us, but the entire western world in general.

Just as an example, during WWII we nuked and napalmed the hell out of Japan, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in the process, most of whom were women and children.  During the Cold War / Vietnam War era, again we slaughtered countless Vietnamese simply because we feared the spread of Communism in the region.

Yet somehow today we are buddy buddy with Japan and Vietnam and do business with both like we've been BFFs since day 1, and neither population is trying to wage a neverending jihad against us despite having every right to do so considering what we've done to them in the past.  I wonder why that is...

Might have something to do with us immediately building diplomatic relations and staying out of their politics where as we've been bombing the Middle East and meddling with their politics for decades.

We bombed Japan 70 years ago and have worked hard to atone for that since.  We've been bombing the Middle East for decades straight and we apologize by bombing them some more.

Tell me, if a country killed your friends and family, destroyed your way of life, changed your political system continuiously, removed your army, installed a new one, removed it again, armed and funded your enemies, stole your resources, burned your farms but saved your drug fields, etc....for decades.  Would you turn to that country and say thank you or fuck you?



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

fatslob-:O said:
RadiantDanceMachine said:

Jealous of what exactly? Just curious in what way you think I ought be jealous.

Yes, Trump is a billionaire. Most of his personal wealth is from scamming investors, taxpayers, and the government itself. This is publicly available information...feel free to get a clue in the near future. ;)

Amazing how I completely demolish your position on his business acumen so you immediately formulate an entirely new position...

@Bold That your his hater ...  

Let the anxiety flow through you ...

@Underlined You got so bent out of shape that you had to demean others to get your empty point across but it's too bad you have no proof that he's doing anything like a ponzi scheme ... 

So you actually have nothing to support your insinuation that I am jealous? Alright, moving on then.

No anxiety here, just lucidity.

No evidence of how he's made money? Rofl...wow. Here you go:

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/31/news/companies/donald-trump-bankruptcy/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2011/04/29/fourth-times-a-charm-how-donald-trump-made-bankruptcy-work-for-him/#583c68d36f7a

http://www.alternet.org/story/156234/exposing_how_donald_trump_really_made_his_fortune%3A_inheritance_from_dad_and_the_government's_protection_mostly_did_the_trick

Unbelievable how ignorant people can be, honestly...



RadiantDanceMachine said:

So you actually have nothing to support your insinuation that I am jealous? Alright, moving on then.

No anxiety here, just lucidity.

No evidence of how he's made money? Rofl...wow. Here you go:

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/31/news/companies/donald-trump-bankruptcy/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2011/04/29/fourth-times-a-charm-how-donald-trump-made-bankruptcy-work-for-him/#583c68d36f7a

http://www.alternet.org/story/156234/exposing_how_donald_trump_really_made_his_fortune%3A_inheritance_from_dad_and_the_government's_protection_mostly_did_the_trick

Unbelievable how ignorant people can be, honestly...

The fact that they were all Chapter 11 bankruptcy means that he was responsible enough to pay it back. What exactly have you achieved in the business world ? 

It's unbelievable alright, unbelievable in how your dedicated to hating on Trump despite not having any evidence of him commiting a business fraud. Are you one of his mind prisoner's ?  



fatslob-:O said:
RadiantDanceMachine said:

So you actually have nothing to support your insinuation that I am jealous? Alright, moving on then.

No anxiety here, just lucidity.

No evidence of how he's made money? Rofl...wow. Here you go:

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/31/news/companies/donald-trump-bankruptcy/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2011/04/29/fourth-times-a-charm-how-donald-trump-made-bankruptcy-work-for-him/#583c68d36f7a

http://www.alternet.org/story/156234/exposing_how_donald_trump_really_made_his_fortune%3A_inheritance_from_dad_and_the_government's_protection_mostly_did_the_trick

Unbelievable how ignorant people can be, honestly...

The fact that they were all Chapter 11 bankruptcy means that he was responsible enough to pay it back. What exactly have you achieved in the business world ? 

It's unbelievable alright, unbelievable in how your dedicated to hating on Trump despite not having any evidence of him commiting a business fraud. Are you one of his mind prisoner's ?  

It's clear you didn't even read the sources I provided. Wow, your devotion to being in the dark is admirable. At no point did I use the word fraud, I said he scammed his investors. This is noted in every single source provided by the fact that their investment failed. Duh?





RadiantDanceMachine said:

It's clear you didn't even read the sources I provided. Wow, your devotion to being in the dark is admirable. At no point did I use the word fraud, I said he scammed his investors. This is noted in every single source provided by the fact that their investment failed. Duh?

Scamming is committing a fraud but apparently you didn't know that plus it's the investors own fault since they partook in it and the business world is a zero-sum game if they hadn't known better ... 

"devotion to being in the dark" ? What's admirable is that you're irrational over a single man you don't know personally LOL ...