By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff Announcement] New Mod Recruiting! Applications Closed.

RolStoppable said:
barneystinson69 said:

Well we already know that I'm a sure thing...

Same holds true for me.

Man, the mod selection process really works against me. Repeated bullying, constant disagreement and sexual harassment are only some of things that will be held against me. And those are only the things that I've done to the mods.

I highly doubt they want the oppisite of this though, a bunch of "yes men" wouldn't add too much when it comes to sorting out old long lasting issues with forum moderation. errr.... not sure I can put a positive spin on the other two for ya, heh!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
RolStoppable said:
barneystinson69 said:

When did this happen? 

That's none of your business.

I know.

You made comments that were sexually explicit towards NobleTeam360 just because he was/is a Cowboys fan.  

Thanks! If only I could see that post...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
RolStoppable said:
barneystinson69 said:

Well we already know that I'm a sure thing...

Same holds true for me.

Man, the mod selection process really works against me. Repeated bullying, constant disagreement and sexual harassment are only some of things that will be held against me. And those are only the things that I've done to the mods.

When did this happen? 

I'm don't know when but I know who. I will just tell you their name rhymes with 'meags' and it was the main reason  why they left recently. 

spurgeonryan said:
Disturbing what the mods have done to some people. Poor slade.I also feel sorry for the mods who have been harassed by Rol.

Wait, what did we do to Slade?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

RolStoppable said:
How many people did apply for a mod position? I estimate 25-30. That's a lot of competition, including frontrunners like PerturbedKitty.

You're not far off the mark

Around the Network

Kitty applied once under each of his 24 alts, so that leaves the 1 application Rol sent in 6 times for added effect

#1 Amb-ass-ador

RolStoppable said:
StarOcean said:
RolStoppable said:
How many people did apply for a mod position? I estimate 25-30. That's a lot of competition, including frontrunners like PerturbedKitty.

You're not far off the mark

I am good at this. I also know that the following isn't true:

Q1: How many moderators are you recruiting?
A1: The number of moderators that we recruit will depend on the number of strong applications that we receive.

It's going to be 5-7, whether there are only three strong applications or 20 of them.

If there were 20 strong applicants we'd be out of a job XD

Miguel_Zorro said:
RolStoppable said:

I am good at this. I also know that the following isn't true:

Q1: How many moderators are you recruiting?
A1: The number of moderators that we recruit will depend on the number of strong applications that we receive.

It's going to be 5-7, whether there are only three strong applications or 20 of them.

Your comment above sounds like website criticism.  

It was trending to 5, including you, but now we're going to have to go with 4 to prove you wrong.  Guess which one we'll remove?

NOOOOOOO don't!! You'll break my heart, Miguel ;~; 

Miguel_Zorro said:
The new moderators have been notified and will be announced shortly. If you were a finalist, you were also notified.

The head moderators identified 11 finalists from all of the applications that were received. These 11 were presented to the entire moderator team. Those who then hit a pre-determined score cutoff made it, after a final check by myself, Carl, and Axum.

Thank you to everybody who applied!

I wasn't notified....

fuck!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Miguel_Zorro said:
The new moderators have been notified and will be announced shortly. If you were a finalist, you were also notified.

The head moderators identified 11 finalists from all of the applications that were received. These 11 were presented to the entire moderator team. Those who then hit a pre-determined score cutoff made it, after a final check by myself, Carl, and Axum.

Thank you to everybody who applied!

ITS HAPPENING!!!