By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff Announcement] New Mod Recruiting! Applications Closed.

RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

I wasn't insinuating that you had no chance, to be clear.

But he really doesn't.

Thank you for showing the advantage of not being a mod.

It's a gift I really appreciate.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

heeheeheehee

#1 Amb-ass-ador

TruckOSaurus said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

I wasn't insinuating that you had no chance, to be clear.

But he really doesn't.

Apparently the first requirement is liking all of the same games as Truck and never getting their genre slightly incorrect.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

RolStoppable said:
Azuren said:
TruckOSaurus said:

But he really doesn't.

Apparently the first requirement is liking all of the same games as Truck and never getting their genre slightly incorrect.

No, the first requirement is that you can handle criticism. If you can't, you would be very prone to moderate people for the sole reason that they don't have the same views as you do.

I can handle criticism. I just take issue with using force against people who have differing takes on video games. 

Azuren said:
TruckOSaurus said:

But he really doesn't.

HAHAHAH IT'S IRONIC COS YOU'RE EXPERIENCING THE GLASS CEILING

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Azuren said:

HAHAHAH IT'S IRONIC COS YOU'RE EXPERIENCING THE GLASS CEILING

I don't see how that's ironic, though. 

Versus_Evil said:

A pm to tell me you've received my application is probably the closest ill get to being a mod, haha...ha... *cries*

Not gonna try to give you false hope or anything but you're a good user. I wouldn't count yourself out just yet! :3 also my view should be taken with a grain of salt since the only people I know who applied are the people who posted here. I won't know who applied until Miguel releases the list from his evil grasp ;~;

It's gonna be fun keeping this thread up in my vgchartz buddy til the 30th or until a few days after.

The good thing with these applications, each year the question list seems to get shorter.

2020 should be about right for me to apply then lol

Cobretti2 said:
The good thing with these applications, each year the question list seems to get shorter.

2020 should be about right for me to apply then lol

2020 mod recruiting!

Question 1. Are you a raging child?

Question 2. When someone says something you don't agree with, Do you become a raging child?

Question 3. If you see a raging child rage... do you join them and start raging, not unlike a child?

Question 4. In the future, do you consider becoming.... a raging child?

Question 5. Have the previous 4 questions, enraged your inner child... and your outer, raging child?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive