Forums - Website Topics - [Staff Announcement] New Mod Recruiting! Applications Closed.

Whomever becomes mod, please ban all anime from VGC, sigs and avies

jk.. jk... don't kill me X_x

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:

Please ban Taylor Swift too.

Tachikoma said:
Slade6alpha said:

nah, just ban Slade. That would solve everything

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Slade6alpha said:

And to those that become a mod dont whimper out of it after 1 day like Slade here  ;)

"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

"The shortest and fastest route, straight ahead, In a straight line"

Tachikoma said:
Slade6alpha said:

The irony of this post is palpable  

If you're reading this, I wish you the best. I loved reading your comments from the technical point of this industry. Abrasive at times, but you'll be missed. 

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
Slade6alpha said:

And to those that become a mod dont whimper out of it after 1 day like Slade here  ;)

What a savage  

OT: Best of luck again to those who apply, it's a rough job. I look forward to the reveal in February. 

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Tachikoma said:
Slade6alpha said:

I'm sorry you hated this place, I hope you come back someday and continue to show us your good side which I've seen.

Take care of yourself.

padib said:
Tachikoma said:
Slade6alpha said:

I'm sorry you hated this place, I hope you come back someday and continue to show us your good side which I've seen.

Take care of yourself.

Why the hell did he say he wanted a perma-ban, and didn't give a shit what happened? It was probably the strangest way a person would want to go down here.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
padib said:

Take care of yourself.

Why the hell did he say he wanted a perma-ban, and didn't give a shit what happened? It was probably the strangest way a person would want to go down here.

If you ask me, it was a last hurrah of "look at me". Not caring what happened means not signing in again, instead of purposely being permad despite a history of reinstatement. Just ignore it. For the sake of the thread I ask this is the last we talk about it as well.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
barneystinson69 said:

If you ask me, it was a last hurrah of "look at me". Not caring what happened means not signing in again, instead of purposely being permad despite a history of reinstatement. Just ignore it. For the sake of the thread I ask this is the last we talk about it as well.

I agree. Discussion should be closed, this is about recruiting mods.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).