By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have I sold my soul to the devil?

Some

thanny said:
i blame ... oh wait, hang on...

Someone neads to take 15 seconds and draw a poor comic with paint or something. 

Around the Network

No you just sold your soul to the wii. The wii is the end of gaming, the wii beware,

mM

A freind of mine, back when he was young and foolish, traded me his soul for a piece of chocolate.

I still own that soul.

No you didn't sell your soul....but no one will ever look at you the same way again.

Why would you trade in a game now to preorder, and be without both games until it's released? Why not just play and beat the game before wiifit is released and thn trade it in?

Around the Network

Shame on you >_

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I'm reporting you to a mod, Goodlife. You may not go to hell, but you'll never live what many in the civilized world consider "a full life".

Goodlife said:
Just traded in Zelda (which I didn't finish) to go towards my pre-order of....... Wii Fit

No, you're just a very odd individual.

You have not sold anything but a game that was not compatible with you, in return for a promise of one that may well be fully compatible. Welcome to the new gaming demographic. Enjoy your stay.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Yes... you've sold your soul to the devil... or I should say, you sold your soul... TO ME! BWA! HA! HA!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits