By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have I sold my soul to the devil?

Just traded in Zelda (which I didn't finish) to go towards my pre-order of....... Wii Fit

Around the Network

Yes, yes you have.

You have indeed you now-soulless animal

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

i blame ... oh wait, hang on...

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

That's the most evil thing a human being could ever do. Just the fact that you had a Zelda game but didn't finish it will ensure you a place of eternal torture by satan's side.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

I say good job, you were probably going to hell anyway, and now you will be in better shape when it happens. Remember, every coked up super model is down there. You want to look sharp for them ;)

Satan's gonna be like

"you're damned for eternity for doing such a stupid thing, but I will let you off because you have great abs and superior balancing ability"

If you didn't fiinsh Zelda, will you be able to finish wii fit?

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? You crazy!! Zelda > Wii Fit..... Right??? Or is it Zelda

lawl owned. Have fun in hell and such.