By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game you want more than anything

And probably won't happen?

So I'm usin Le Chrome and you know how it saves certain phrases and web addresses that you've visited frequently in the past and stuff right?

So I'm like hmmm let me look up some Savage maymays. 

Chrome autocompletes it to www.savagestarlight.com.

If you are unfamiliar with Savage Starlight, its a comic series that Ellie reads in TLOU. And if Naughty Dog had acted on it, I'm sure we would've gotten the next Mass Effect.

So anyway, I go to the site and instead of being greeted by usual promo stuff, I was saddened to see that site  was just completely dead, like "

This webpage is not available

" just like the dream. I guess ME4 is coming and NMS is coming so those are somethings to look for...but any way?

What are Game(s) you wish for but are sad to admit aren't ever going to be a reality?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

a good indiana jones game. just isnt ever going to happen ever again. WHY

Home console Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei games.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Jak 4.

bet: lost

BasilZero said:
Super Mario RPG 2

doh, i came here to type that 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Empire Earth 4 like the first/Original One or just a Remaster from the first One with good Mutiplayer i would freak out^^
Or Age Of Empires 4, but i seriously dont know if Microsoft ever will make it/one !

SSX3-2

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Crash Team Racing and Kirby Air Ride HD remakes with online multiplayer and a sequel to metroid fusion

Banjo Threeie, Paper Mario TTYD sequel, Jak 4, new Crash game, new Jet Set radio game, Skies of Arcadia 2, Mario 64-2, etc..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Diddy Kong Racing 2