By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In the next E3 2016,What will Games break the internet?

in the next E3 2016, What does game can break the internet?

Half life 3 23 17.83%

Pokemon RPG Sandbox on NX 37 28.68%

Crash Bandicoot on PS4 35 27.13%

Sonic adventure 3 2 1.55%

Halo 6 on Pc/ The Last Guardian Cancelled 3 2.33%

Okami 2 by Kamiya 3 2.33%

GTA VI or DRD 2 Exclusive 12 9.30%

DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 4 1 0.78%

New M-Rate Nintendo IP 8 6.20%

Vanquish 2/ Bayonetta 3/ Crossover DMC 5 3.88%

Total:129

Anything big related to NX.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Anything big related to NX.

"Revealed!: NX will be an actual 10-inch plastic figure spelling out the letters "N" and "X"!"

That'd be big...but not positively big.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Why do people think GTA VI would break the internet? I mean we all know it's going to come out, it's just a question of when.

A home console Pokemon sandbox rpg with customizable gyms for multiplayer online, no one would see that coming. That's an internet breaker.

Zelda U... ON NX!!!

The Pokémon Sandbox might do the trick but I don't see it beeing announced before they release Pokémon Z, they would cut it's sales, maybe just a tease of generation 7 that doesn't let us know anything about how the game plays :v

New panzer dragoon from sega and funded by Sony exclusive to ps4.

Metroid prime 4 for NX

Resident evil 7 announced as an NX exclusive!

Final fantasy 7 remake demo announced exclusively for ps4 version of rise of the tomb raider.

Around the Network

A M-rated sequel to Splatoon, just think of all the reactions!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Left 4 Dead 3 would be my guess, personally my entire world would be rocked if EA bothered to announce a new C&C because it;s not been 5 years since the last one and the franchise really could use a reboot or a sequel that didn't suck like 4 did. RTS genre really needs a popular IP to bring it back and make the genre popular again.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Only one thing can break the internet: New Crash Bandicoot on PS4

Dr.Vita said:

Only one thing can break the internet: New Crash Bandicoot on PS4

Do you mean it would... CRASH the internet?

(gets booed out of the forums)

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

A Pokemon sandbox MMO would be the biggest thing ever. Not even Half-Life 3 could compare

Of course it is the least likely game to actually happen

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx