By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In the next E3 2016,What will Games break the internet?

in the next E3 2016, What does game can break the internet?

Half life 3 23 17.83%

Pokemon RPG Sandbox on NX 37 28.68%

Crash Bandicoot on PS4 35 27.13%

Sonic adventure 3 2 1.55%

Halo 6 on Pc/ The Last Guardian Cancelled 3 2.33%

Okami 2 by Kamiya 3 2.33%

GTA VI or DRD 2 Exclusive 12 9.30%

DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 4 1 0.78%

New M-Rate Nintendo IP 8 6.20%

Vanquish 2/ Bayonetta 3/ Crossover DMC 5 3.88%

Total:129

The next Red Dead would be huge if it were revealed at E3.

Around the Network

Nintendo really needs to announce something that will break the internet. So far we have 0 2017 games announced. What would break the internet though?... Not too sure....

Any big 3rd Party game on the NX/Wii U probably

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

shikamaru317 said:
Recent rumors suggest Sonic Adventure 3 is indeed in development for Sonic's 25th Anniversary this year. Won't be surprised to see it announced at E3. I'm hopeful that a large scale sandbox Pokemon RPG will be announced for NX at Nintendo's NX reveal conference at E3, but I'm doubtful that it'll happen, Gamefreak is still working on Pokemon Z, we probably won't see the next main Pokemon generation until 2017 at the earliest sadly.

i feel like i read this rumor every time we get word a new sonic game is in develpment.

Crash Bandicoot or Red Dead Redemption II. Rockstar mania is all too real especially after GTAV.

Around the Network

i feel like most of these can break the internet except for Sonic Adventure 3 (nowadays its generally accept that both 1 and 2 haven't aged well at all and there would be more worried then hyped and quite people will say Chao garden or GTFO).

though i feel its unlikely any of these will happen at E3 and the one that has the best chance of happening being Pokemon though there is a solid amount of evidence pointing to at least one more and final gen 6 game.

Left 4 Dead 3 gameplay footage. I know my boys are waiting to tear that game apart. OMG The memories!

Agent footage at E3 and possibly the Mass Effect gameplay footage! If CDProjekt Red Launches Cyber Punk in 2016 I am going to go bat shit crazy. If Tekken goes exclusives its going to hurt Microsoft with the FGC as well.

jason1637 said:
Now ot think of it we might get a new gta6 info this year and it could release next year.

No. Not at all. As the years go by games take longer to make. Rockstar isnt hampered by publisher due dates. Rockstar is a known for taking as long as they need to finish the game they plan on making. I suggest you cozy up.

-The Last of Us 2 teaser with a slighly grown up Ellie (maybe a bit too early but it'll definetly be announced next year)

-Crash Bandicoot Reboot (a ala Ratchet and Clank) by Naughty Dog/Published by both Sony and Activision

-Alan Wake 2 (it wont break the internet but it'll definetly break neogaf XD)

-Kojima's Next Game (too early obviously, but knowing Kojima he loves to tease as early as possible)

-Super Mario 64-2

-Zelda Wii U an NX Launch Title on release

-The Return of Rockstar's Agent

Scott Cawthon's new FNAF RPG

Lol, I'm just waiting for the internet to break again into the FNAF fights...

(grabs popcorn)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.