By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In the next E3 2016,What will Games break the internet?

in the next E3 2016, What does game can break the internet?

Half life 3 23 17.83%

Pokemon RPG Sandbox on NX 37 28.68%

Crash Bandicoot on PS4 35 27.13%

Sonic adventure 3 2 1.55%

Halo 6 on Pc/ The Last Guardian Cancelled 3 2.33%

Okami 2 by Kamiya 3 2.33%

GTA VI or DRD 2 Exclusive 12 9.30%

DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 4 1 0.78%

New M-Rate Nintendo IP 8 6.20%

Vanquish 2/ Bayonetta 3/ Crossover DMC 5 3.88%

Total:129

The last Time were Shenmue 3 and FF VII Remake. What do you think about the next E3?

Around the Network

A Pokémon sandbox would do it. But being very realistic... I'd say a very clever and creative 3D Mario for the NX launch.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I forsee FF8 and FF9 PC ports being announced (and then delayed repeatedly until E3 2017) for PS4 -- including trophies. FF12 will launch on e3 2016 as a FF12 PS2 enhanced title.

God of War 4 and Grand Turismo 6 will be announced and have gameplay demos for Fall Releases.

TLOU 2 will be announced with a CGI trailer.

Microsoft will announce Halo 6, Gears 5 and Forza 7 all for their greatest lineup in xbox history again in 2017. They will also promise to support PC better and launch halo 5 and forza 6 on PC by end of 2016.

Now ot think of it we might get a new gta6 info this year and it could release next year.

jason1637 said:
Now ot think of it we might get a new gta6 info this year and it could release next year.

Probably at Nintendos first actual conference in years lol....

And to demonstrate the commitment of our third party partners... hereeeesss Rockstar!

Around the Network

Some of these would pass not with a bang but a whimper. Sonic Adventure 3?

Lol imagine the new Sonic game for this year's anniversary being an NX exclusive launch title.

bet: lost

Really, it is quite obvious
The Legend of Zelda:
A link to the Sandbox

shikamaru317 said:
jason1637 said:

GTA 6 is highly unlikely. Thus far every main GTA has been developed by Rockstar North, they won't have enough time to make GTA 6 for a 2017 release, not when they seem to be working on a Agent revival based on job listings. We're far more likely to have a game from Rockstar San Diego or Rockstar Toronto announced this year, such as Red Dead 3 or Bully 2.

GTASA came out in OCT 2004 while GTA 4 came out in April 2008.

GTA 5 came out in 2013 and GTA 6 coming out in 2017 is possible but not likely.

But like you said it could be delayed. Either way i expect a new GTA no later than 2018.

NX!!!!!! Especially VGChartz. Sooooo many people are Hyped for it.

In terms of games, A Pokemon Open World, Console, RPG.

Pocky Lover Boy!