By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men of "Arab or North African Appearance" commit mass sexual assault/muggings in Germany on NYE

barneystinson69 said:
HomokHarcos said:
Unfortunately this is going to lead to prejudice and xenophobic actions.

Well maybe they should be more welcoming when they get handouts! Instead, they rape women, and then cry wolf! I remember going to sweden 15 years ago, and it was a very nice place. Now its full of islam extremists, demanding whatever they want! And the stupid government of their country is actually supporting them!

Got anything to back that up?

I was in Sweden a few months ago. I didn't see any extremist behaviour. Not sure I saw any muslims either for that matter.

Around the Network

If 1% of Muslims were extremists you'd have a terror attack every day, or even multiple ones every day.

But that doesn't happen, does it? 

RolStoppable said:
Scoobes said:
barneystinson69 said:

Well maybe they should be more welcoming when they get handouts! Instead, they rape women, and then cry wolf! I remember going to sweden 15 years ago, and it was a very nice place. Now its full of islam extremists, demanding whatever they want! And the stupid government of their country is actually supporting them!

I was in Sweden a few months ago. I didn't see any extremist behaviour. Not sure I saw any muslims either for that matter.

I think he's just parroting what he has read from others. The basis is an article that described a 1,400 percent increase as a thousandfold increase, so the credibility of said article, with the exception of directly quoted statistics, should be seriously questioned.

Most of what I've got comes from this guy, though he does have lots of support in Sweden: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8kf0zcrJkz7muZg2C_J-XQ

Just watch some of his video's, you'll definently have a different view on this topic after this.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

HomokHarcos said:
hershel_layton said:

Of course not. Two wrongs don't make a right. islamic terrorists/extremists/douches/whateveryoucallthem and the early Americans were disgusting, atrocious people for invading the society of their new land without any form of dignity or morality.

it's really a simple problem without a clear solution- the majority of Muslims are pretty chilled, fit in with society(and don't harm anyone), and just want to be accepted. However, there are enough pricks that have to ruin everything for Muslims(and the rest of the world). It's bad enough Muslims make a large amount. Consider this: with 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide, there'd still be a problem if only 1% are Muslim versions of Bill Cosby. 1% of all Muslims would still be SIXTEEN million, more than what KKK ever had(which was considered a highly destructive group. The highest the KKK ever had was only 6 million) And since we know more than one percent of the muslim population are extremists, that means we're dealing with at least sixteen million(even more!)

How do we solve this? That's where it gets tough. Unfortunately, we have nazi-like people(such as Trump) who will most likely cause a holocaust that'll most likely make the situation worse. In fact, I can guarantee you that in the next 20 years, not only will anything done against Islamic extremism not work, but it will only make the moderates who want to avoid the situation become in a worse situation. With the way things are going, I honestly do not think why things will not happen the way I predicted them. 

Either way, we're screwed. That's all i can honestly tell you Barney.-

(That's why our only actual solution is owning the Death Note. Unfortunately, no one has found it yet).

My school is half Arab and there seem to be much better relationship between them and the rest when they are well represented a not treated like outsiders. A large part of them do hate Jews and I've heard someone say he wants to kill ever Israeli, but nobody supports ISIS,

Well at least there's no support from ISIS. But hating a religion for whatever religion seems cruel, and I certainly wouldn't want to be jewish at that school...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
RolStoppable said:
Scoobes said:
barneystinson69 said:

I think he's just parroting what he has read from others. The basis is an article that described a 1,400 percent increase as a thousandfold increase, so the credibility of said article, with the exception of directly quoted statistics, should be seriously questioned.

Most of what I've got comes from this guy, though he does have lots of support in Sweden: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8kf0zcrJkz7muZg2C_J-XQ

Just watch some of his video's, you'll definently have a different view on this topic after this.

So you base your thoughts on a Youtube video channel and not from actual experience. Right. 

The UK has more immigrants than Sweden does, why isn't rape rampant there? 

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:
RolStoppable said:
Scoobes said:
barneystinson69 said:

Angry foreigner is a complete idiot. Only the most gullable people take him seriously.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Soundwave said:

So you base your thoughts on a Youtube video channel and not from actual experience. Right. 

So you're running on the assumption that opinions postulated by a Youtube channel are not valid regardless of those opinions' merits. Did you know that is similar to how the Swedish government runs? Doesn't matter if a politician's criticisms of Islam is right or wrong; you'll be put on probation and fined no matter what. I guess that also answers your question to why rape isn't as rampant in the UK as in Sweden...

Aura7541 said:
Soundwave said:

So you're running on the assumption that opinions postulated by a Youtube channel are not valid regardless of those opinions' merits. Did you know that is similar to how the Swedish government runs? Doesn't matter if a politician's criticisms of Islam is right or wrong; you'll be put on probation and fined no matter what. I guess that also answers your question to why rape isn't as rampant in the UK as in Sweden...

Maybe Sweden needs to focus on better integration and screening ... they don't even have that big of a immigrant population relative to other countries. Canada has 20% of their population being immigrants versus Sweden's 10%, and there's no rampant issue with rape. 

Soundwave said:

If 1% of Muslims were extremists you'd have a terror attack every day, or even multiple ones every day.

But that doesn't happen, does it? 

No because plenty of arrests are made. I'm sure if we tally up all terror attacks in the world, we'd come close to average one a day. Also, just because one is a extremist doesn't mean that that person will act on it. There are plenty of people who support ISIS even on Facebook and nothing is done about that.

Soundwave said:
Aura7541 said:
Soundwave said:

Maybe Sweden needs to focus on better integration and screening ... they don't even have that big of a immigrant population relative to other countries. Canada has 20% of their population being immigrants versus Sweden's 10%, and there's no rampant issue with rape. 

What are the countries of origin of those migrants? That must be taken into consideration too.