By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men of "Arab or North African Appearance" commit mass sexual assault/muggings in Germany on NYE

hershel_layton said:
meanwhile, feminists in America are crying over a guy that might look at them for over a second.

I honestly wish people paid more attention to things such as this. I would spend more time for women's rights if current feminists stopped being such buffoons.

don't worry they are outraged about the made up rape culture on college campuses

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network
johnsobas said:
hershel_layton said:
meanwhile, feminists in America are crying over a guy that might look at them for over a second.

I honestly wish people paid more attention to things such as this. I would spend more time for women's rights if current feminists stopped being such buffoons.

don't worry they are outraged about the made up rape culture on college campuses

Did you see that NOW (National Organization for Women) is actually 'supporting' that fucking bitch (And yes, she's a lying bitch, she set up a bunch of guys with false accusations, which have been proven in EVERY way to be a hoax) from the UVA rape hoax (Rolling Stone), claiming everyone is just victim blaming, even after it's been discovered that the 'victim' may actually have perpetrated a 'catfishing' scam on a guy she liked, who wasn't romantically interested, and that started the whole fucking thing?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-uva-rape-catfishing-20160109-story.html

barneystinson69 said:
hershel_layton said:

They don't care! Its all about "political correctness". Feminist's bitching about how life's now fair towards them!!! WAAH! I wish they all could see what women are seeing in the middle east, they'd scram back to where they came and never complain again!

They complain for the wrong people. If it's not them, then they're always in the wrong place. Even with the middle east it's a tricky subject. I've been there quite a lot- then again, I do originate from there(arabic my first language, english the second, hebrew third). I have to admit, the violation of women's rights is more invisible than the media portrays it to be. It's probably like any other country that isn't developed. Only obvious problems are no actual methods of birth control and such. Women's rights can always be an issue. However, some feminists(and the media) makes it look much worse than it is. Think of it like America, except without a trillion-dollar economy. Now think of how much a difference those trillions of dollars can make...

But for political correctness, I agree with you on that. It's annoying how they cry(instead of listening to facts). Maybe if they'd shut up and get a life, they wouldn't need to make tumblrs and share their poor feelings.

Then again, I always have a response to feminist tumblrinas that use political correctness(or some excuse such as anti-socialness and whatnot) to shut me up. I tell them straight up- why would a person with ''anxiety and huge social issues" be on social media, let alone the internet? Would their parents seriously say "lol, let's give our mentally-impacted kid access to a place with people that may harm her(whether if it's intentional or not)"? Because if they wouldn't, I'm  sure they're fake diagnosis  made from a stupid buzzfeed quiz or something.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I have not commented on here in a very long time, though I still usually follow VGChartz and read the various threads to see what is going on in the gaming world. However, reading all of the comments on this particular thread has made me want to add my perspective on the matter.

First of all I would like to say, as a person born in a Middle Eastern country, that I am deeply disgusted by the attacks that took place against these women as well as all the other atrocities that have taken place in recent times. My parents and I legally immigrated to Canada from a Middle Eastern country and we are now proud Canadian Citizens. My parents and I are not Muslims, my mother converted to Christianity after a battle with cancer and I consider myself a Christian Humanist. Furthermore, we do have family members (most of whom still live in the country in which I was born in) and friends that still identify as Muslim but they do not condone things like violence against women, violence against those of other religions (many of my extended family members are of other faiths), and general violence and marginalization of any group. Moreover, contrary to certain stereotypes about Middle Easterners and other immigrants in general, my parents are educated, my mother is currently working, I received high grades in school and am now in University and make time to do volunteer work every week, we do not live off of welfare, my parents and I speak English and we have strived to integrate in Canadian society (and I think we have been successful).

I guess what I am trying to say is that please do not use a wide brush and paint all Middle Easterners and Africans as bad people or people unfit to live in civilized society. Moreover, please do not associate all Middle Easterners and Northern Africans with Islam (I know this seems like common sense to people on VGChartz but I have seen a lot of comments from ordinary people around the Internet who seem to be inferring that Islam is a race) . As with any ideology, people may choose the religion they wish to follow (if they choose to follow any religion at all), so not everyone from a particular regional background follow the same religion; and indeed those who follow a particular religion typically interpret various parts differently and many selectively follow certain parts of the religion.

I know this has become a long comment and a bit of a rant, but I am personally very scared right now. I understand that people are frustrated with the inaction from the governments in power right now to effectively protect their security, but I am afraid of some of the rhetoric coming from those who desire to come into power in the future and their followers. I know this may be a stretch but I genuinely fear that if some of these groups gain traction and come to power I and many others will face persecution or will be stripped of our citizenship and forced to go back to the countries from where we immigrated (which in my case would mean going back to a country that wants me dead due to my beliefs).

barneystinson69 said:
HomokHarcos said:
Unfortunately this is going to lead to prejudice and xenophobic actions.

Well maybe they should be more welcoming when they get handouts! Instead, they rape women, and then cry wolf! I remember going to sweden 15 years ago, and it was a very nice place. Now its full of islam extremists, demanding whatever they want! And the stupid government of their country is actually supporting them!

When white people first came to the Americas many were Christian extremists demanding to take whatever land they wanted and raped native women, but many also needed to get here to escape persecution.

Around the Network
HomokHarcos said:
barneystinson69 said:

Well maybe they should be more welcoming when they get handouts! Instead, they rape women, and then cry wolf! I remember going to sweden 15 years ago, and it was a very nice place. Now its full of islam extremists, demanding whatever they want! And the stupid government of their country is actually supporting them!

When white people first came to the Americas many were Christian extremists demanding to take whatever land they wanted and raped native women, but many also needed to get here to escape persecution.

So your telling me the actions of men 100s of years ago justifies what these muslums are doing now? Bullshit! 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
HomokHarcos said:

So your telling me the actions of men 100s of years ago justifies what these muslums are doing now? Bullshit! 

Of course not. Two wrongs don't make a right. islamic terrorists/extremists/douches/whateveryoucallthem and the early Americans were disgusting, atrocious people for invading the society of their new land without any form of dignity or morality.

it's really a simple problem without a clear solution- the majority of Muslims are pretty chilled, fit in with society(and don't harm anyone), and just want to be accepted. However, there are enough pricks that have to ruin everything for Muslims(and the rest of the world). It's bad enough Muslims make a large amount. Consider this: with 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide, there'd still be a problem if only 1% are Muslim versions of Bill Cosby. 1% of all Muslims would still be SIXTEEN million, more than what KKK ever had(which was considered a highly destructive group. The highest the KKK ever had was only 6 million) And since we know more than one percent of the muslim population are extremists, that means we're dealing with at least sixteen million(even more!)

How do we solve this? That's where it gets tough. Unfortunately, we have nazi-like people(such as Trump) who will most likely cause a holocaust that'll most likely make the situation worse. In fact, I can guarantee you that in the next 20 years, not only will anything done against Islamic extremism not work, but it will only make the moderates who want to avoid the situation become in a worse situation. With the way things are going, I honestly do not think why things will not happen the way I predicted them. 

Either way, we're screwed. That's all i can honestly tell you Barney.-

(That's why our only actual solution is owning the Death Note. Unfortunately, no one has found it yet).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

You guys don't even know numbers...

1% of 1.6 Billion is 16000000

Example: ISIS has 200,000-strong force, says http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/war-with-isis-islamic-militants-have-army-of-200000-claims-kurdish-leader-9863418.html

So all this crap about 1% being a lot in any kind of muslim crisis all over the world is bullshit, because the problem is less than 1%

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
hershel_layton said:
barneystinson69 said:

Of course not. Two wrongs don't make a right. islamic terrorists/extremists/douches/whateveryoucallthem and the early Americans were disgusting, atrocious people for invading the society of their new land without any form of dignity or morality.

it's really a simple problem without a clear solution- the majority of Muslims are pretty chilled, fit in with society(and don't harm anyone), and just want to be accepted. However, there are enough pricks that have to ruin everything for Muslims(and the rest of the world). It's bad enough Muslims make a large amount. Consider this: with 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide, there'd still be a problem if only 1% are Muslim versions of Bill Cosby. 1% of all Muslims would still be SIXTEEN million, more than what KKK ever had(which was considered a highly destructive group. The highest the KKK ever had was only 6 million) And since we know more than one percent of the muslim population are extremists, that means we're dealing with at least sixteen million(even more!)

How do we solve this? That's where it gets tough. Unfortunately, we have nazi-like people(such as Trump) who will most likely cause a holocaust that'll most likely make the situation worse. In fact, I can guarantee you that in the next 20 years, not only will anything done against Islamic extremism not work, but it will only make the moderates who want to avoid the situation become in a worse situation. With the way things are going, I honestly do not think why things will not happen the way I predicted them. 

Either way, we're screwed. That's all i can honestly tell you Barney.-

(That's why our only actual solution is owning the Death Note. Unfortunately, no one has found it yet).

My school is half Arab and there seem to be much better relationship between them and the rest when they are well represented a not treated like outsiders. A large part of them do hate Jews and I've heard someone say he wants to kill ever Israeli, but nobody supports ISIS,

deskpro2k3 said:

You guys don't even know numbers...

1% of 1.6 Billion is 16000000

Example: ISIS has 200,000-strong force, says http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/war-with-isis-islamic-militants-have-army-of-200000-claims-kurdish-leader-9863418.html

So all this crap about 1% being a lot in any kind of muslim crisis all over the world is bullshit, because the problem is less than 1%

Then there are those who aren't part of ISIS but still support them.