By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men of "Arab or North African Appearance" commit mass sexual assault/muggings in Germany on NYE

Soundwave said:
barneystinson69 said:

Most of what I've got comes from this guy, though he does have lots of support in Sweden: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8kf0zcrJkz7muZg2C_J-XQ

Just watch some of his video's, you'll definently have a different view on this topic after this.

So you base your thoughts on a Youtube video channel and not from actual experience. Right. 

The UK has more immigrants than Sweden does, why isn't rape rampant there? 

Well I'm sure the shia patrols of East London were an indication of what was to come. I went there once when I got lost. Let me say I got out of there asap. And BTW, I've researched more than just into one youtube channel. I often look into Swedish media, and they always call white's n@zis and islamaphobe's or whatever. Then when a muslum does something bad, its either not reported, or the media always side's with the perpatrator, often brushing away details.

Don't be tricked into believing what the swedish media is saying, its a bunch of lefties trying to control what people hear and say.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
KungKras said:
barneystinson69 said:

Most of what I've got comes from this guy, though he does have lots of support in Sweden: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8kf0zcrJkz7muZg2C_J-XQ

Just watch some of his video's, you'll definently have a different view on this topic after this.

Angry foreigner is a complete idiot. Only the most gullable people take him seriously.

Oh god. What, because he admits his country has a serious immigration problem? People I know from Sweden are disgusted by what's happening, but nothing can be done do to a stupid government that can't properly manage this crisis. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Lawlight said:
deskpro2k3 said:

You guys don't even know numbers...

1% of 1.6 Billion is 16000000

Example: ISIS has 200,000-strong force, says http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/war-with-isis-islamic-militants-have-army-of-200000-claims-kurdish-leader-9863418.html

So all this crap about 1% being a lot in any kind of muslim crisis all over the world is bullshit, because the problem is less than 1%

Then there are those who aren't part of ISIS but still support them.

That is still less than 1%

No army or terror group in the world has numbers as high as 16mil.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
Lawlight said:

Then there are those who aren't part of ISIS but still support them.

Of course not. And remember not all Muslim extremists are with ISIS.

Look at some of extremists in Saudi Arabia. Syria. Somalia. Look at the entire world. I am quite sure there's more than 1 percent of Muslims that have extreme viewpoints

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Look at some of extremists in Saudi Arabia. Syria. Somalia. Look at the entire world. I am quite sure there's more than 1 percent of Muslims that have extreme viewpoints

You're talking about +16,000,000. Saudi is not the same when compared to Syria, or Turkey etc. Yes, they're muslim dominated countries, but with different laws and culture.

you make it sound like if they're not with isis, they're still extremist just cause they're muslim.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
hershel_layton said:
deskpro2k3 said:

You're talking about +16,000,000. Saudi is not the same when compared to Syria, or Turkey etc. Yes, they're muslim dominated countries, but with different laws and culture.

you make it sound like if they're not with isis, they're still extremist just cause they're muslim.

That's exactly my point. Lol.

"And remember not all muslim extremists are with ISIS"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
deskpro2k3 said:
hershel_layton said:
deskpro2k3 said:

That's exactly my point. Lol.

"And remember not all muslim extremists are with ISIS"

I just don't see the evidence showing 16 million people as extremist.

barneystinson69 said:

Well I'm sure the shia patrols of East London were an indication of what was to come. I went there once when I got lost. Let me say I got out of there asap. And BTW, I've researched more than just into one youtube channel. I often look into Swedish media, and they always call white's n@zis and islamaphobe's or whatever. Then when a muslum does something bad, its either not reported, or the media always side's with the perpatrator, often brushing away details.

Don't be tricked into believing what the swedish media is saying, its a bunch of lefties trying to control what people hear and say.

Lol, what Shia patrols? Never even heard of that before. Where did you learn that from, a YouTube video?

I've been to East London many times and haven't encountered any Muslim extremists. 

Most of the things you are saying don't even make sense, and you use websites that are very biased and aren't even accurate as sources. Plus you're making Canadian's look bad!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
barneystinson69 said:

Lol, what Shia patrols? Never even heard of that before. Where did you learn that from, a YouTube video?

I've been to East London many times and haven't encountered any Muslim extremists. 

Most of the things you are saying don't even make sense, and you use websites that are very biased and aren't even accurate as sources. Plus you're making Canadian's look bad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcsG-u2GtZE

Sorry. I mispelled it. It was sharia. Still doesn't make it better...

HomokHarcos said:
Unfortunately this is going to lead to prejudice and xenophobic actions.

Unfortunately, people don't have prejudices anymore more. They already judged about a certain group, for years. And it's events like this that only make their opinion stronger against arabs. And being "xenophob" - would it be unjustified to be afraid against a certain group of strangers after what happened?