By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - UK Feminist MP arrogantly laughs at the idea of Mens Rights

He actually made some really valid points. That bitch is a total fucking cunt. She kinda sounds like a tranny too.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:

He actually made some really valid points. That bitch is a total fucking cunt. She kinda sounds like a tranny too.

She keeps calling it point scoring, but there is literally no reason why someone would disagree to this unless you are petty yourself. There are genuine reasons as to why men feel shunned in a society especially where today it is apparently wrong to be born male and white (coming from a non white guy).

fireburn95 said:
ratuscafoarterea said:
Is that MP a woman?

Yup. Went down the typical 'i'm being harassed over twitter' route, a couple people searched her feed and maybe found a couple of vulgar tweets, the rest were disagreements or venting frustrations at her. Ironic because the point he is making that men too need a voice about their concerns is instantly laughed at by the only female in the room. If we can't even get a decent female MP who doesn't shun mens rights, who can honestly complain about the lack of women representation in parliament. 

I can't remember her name but I know there is one woman SNP mp who perfectly stands up for the rights of equality like a labour mp should, for both men women and people of colour, and in the areas where it matters. 

You know, I'm not from UK or any of the Commonwealth countries, but I find it strange how the other guys/MP'S they don't say somthing to her, as in "Bitch you're an arogant, selfish bitch" or something on those lines. That room stinks with political correctness.

AlfredoTurkey said:
I think all people should be equal but... we're not. Men rule, nay I say dominate the world. We run everything. This website, the site that hosted that video, that government, business... everything is owned and run by men with only a very small amount of exceptions. So where I agree that we shouldn't have one day for women and not one for men, I can also relate to the idea being silly for some.

So the people who built their businesses should hand it over to women?

Lawlight said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
I think all people should be equal but... we're not. Men rule, nay I say dominate the world. We run everything. This website, the site that hosted that video, that government, business... everything is owned and run by men with only a very small amount of exceptions. So where I agree that we shouldn't have one day for women and not one for men, I can also relate to the idea being silly for some.

Yes... that's exactly what I'm proposing... *rolls eyes*

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:
Lawlight said:

Wtf did you bring up the fact that more men build up their own businesses?

Lawlight said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

I didn't. I brought up the fact that men rule the planet and used examples of business, politics and government to show this. 

AlfredoTurkey said:
Lawlight said:

I didn't. I brought up the fact that men rule the planet and used examples of business, politics and government to show this. 

So, the rights of the average Joe is a silly idea because some men successfully built their own businesses. Gotcha.

AlfredoTurkey said:

The bolded is an overexaggeration. There are many more than a "very small amount of exceptions." 

Furthermore, what can we do about it? Help remove the artificial barriers, which we have been doing quite well in my opinion. That does not mean there aren't other gender-issues to be resolved though, and it doesn't mean that these other issues should be ignored. 

Versus_Evil said:
WITCH! Burn her at the stake!!

I've been waiting to use Monty Python again <3

Seriously though mens rights would be a nice equal thing I think, especially in terms of child support/guardianship.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"