By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - UK Feminist MP arrogantly laughs at the idea of Mens Rights

fireburn95 said:
baloofarsan said:

I am amazed that forum dwellers does not spot an obvious troll.

He also is against gay marriage, but that isn't the point in this case, he still made a valid point which was laughed at unjustly. She's my MP, she's supposed to represent my (her constituents) interests, not her own.

There are trolls from all over of the political spectrum.

Listeng trough the video clip, you can hear this MP of ten years admitting he does not know how to ask for a deabte in the committee. He and a couple of his friends threw it together "before five o'clock". The other members of the committee (all male, by the way) are not too impressed with what he presented.

The only two that got something out of this are Jess and Philip: both get to show their voters that they make a difference as MPs. Here they are together getting even more public attention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oTSldlD7eM

Around the Network
baloofarsan said:
fireburn95 said:
baloofarsan said:

He also is against gay marriage, but that isn't the point in this case, he still made a valid point which was laughed at unjustly. She's my MP, she's supposed to represent my (her constituents) interests, not her own.

There are trolls from all over of the political spectrum.

Listeng trough the video clip, you can hear this MP of ten years admitting he does not know how to ask for a deabte in the committee. He and a couple of his friends threw it together "before five o'clock". The other members of the committee (all male, by the way) are not too impressed with what he presented.

The only two that got something out of this are Jess and Philip: both get to show their voters that they make a difference as MPs. Here they are together getting even more public attention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oTSldlD7eM

As I said, he isn't a class act by any stretch. But whether it was him, or the prime minister, or any random mp presenting this, firstly an arrogant blurt of laughter is unnecessary, and she was the one who turned it into a 'representation of women in parliament blah blah' when the appeal was nothing about that. 

When he was showing the names of the mp's who agreed, she had to snarkly comment 'all men btw'
So? Does the fact that you have a penis by birth delegitimise your opinions or collective opinions in any way? (pst it doesnt)

fireburn95 said:
baloofarsan said:
fireburn95 said:
baloofarsan said:

As I said, he isn't a class act by any stretch. But whether it was him, or the prime minister, or any random mp presenting this, firstly an arrogant blurt of laughter is unnecessary, and she was the one who turned it into a 'representation of women in parliament blah blah' when the appeal was nothing about that. 

When he was showing the names of the mp's who agreed, she had to snarkly comment 'all men btw'
So? Does the fact that you have a penis by birth delegitimise your opinions or collective opinions in any way? (pst it doesnt)

Two hours to New Year: see you on the other side!

baloofarsan said:
fireburn95 said:
baloofarsan said:
fireburn95 said:
baloofarsan said:

3 for me ^_^ :@

fireburn95 said:
baloofarsan said:

3 for me ^_^ :@

Lol I've still got 8 and a half hours left

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

The idea of "men's rights activism" is truly laughable. Sorry, but I can't disagree with her.

Men's rights activism is as fucking moronic as white pride.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.