By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most unpopular opinion about gaming?

Sony: I only like Naughty dog games from them regarding first party.
Microsoft: Did not care for Alan Awake and I am pretty sure I won't like Quantum Break.

However, my biggest unpopular opinion is I support DRM/ 24 hour check in. I want developers/publishers to succeed and keep all the money they make from selling a game.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
That Sony's push towards "cinematic" games is a cancer that is degrading gaming as a medium.

This is why I don't like too many Sony first party games out side of naughty dog games (although you can argue TLOU). Same reason why I didn't care for Alan Awake and pretty sure I won't care for Qunatum Break.

I don't like the PS2

I LOVE ICELAND!

Age of Empires II is unplayable and mediocre, and AoE III is the best in the series
Kanto is by far the worst pokémon region ever created - plus it's highly overrated
Unova is the best pokémon region
GTA is overrated as fuck, and it's fanboys are the worst ones in the industry
New Super Mario Bros 2 was actually enjoyable and fun
Bully > GTA
League of Legends is the most annoying and ridiculous thing in the universe
Fallout 3 > Fallout New Vegas

KLAMarine said:

Screw graphics, get gameplay! You want nice visuals? Go bing some high-res images.

They are not mutual exclusive.

great gameplay + great graphics > great gameplay + good graphics > great gameplay + medicore graphics > great gameplay + bad graphics

Around the Network

- Advanced Variable Geo 2 is one of the best 2D fighting games ever, even better than Street Fighter Alpha 3.

- Metal Gear Solid is a overrated series.

- Ocarina of Time is overrated.

- Final Fantasy IV is better than Final Fantasy VI.

- Super Smash Bros. Brawl is way better than Melee.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

I have a lot.

Psplus is nothing but pure dog shit now. ( people goes ballistic when i say something negative about psplus, if i say it on the news section of vgchartz i will get 1000 downvotes and replys ,i am such a sony hater...)

90 % of the Nintendo characters are horrible , horrible in ever aspects, the design is horrible, splatoon characters are abominations, kirby is probably the worst. The other 10% are AMAZING, link, ganondorf and the best of them all is Samus Aran, amazing design one of the best in industry.

Dragon age 2 is awsome.

Anything with lolis that comes from Japan makes me want to vomit.
etc.

Man you really hate sony huh? :/

Half Life sucks, and Valve probably knows it
The Last of Us is a bad game with amateurish dialogue and story
Ocarina of Time is actually the worst 3D Zelda

Also, Dragon Age II is the best DA

I love how these threads turn into an excuse for some to express their hatred for a company and to praise their favourite company.

Perfect Dark Zero was amazing. The actual gunfights are more satisfying than the gunfights in any other shooter, save maybe Metro 2033.

As far as the campaign goes: Halo: CE > Halo 4 > Halo 3 > Halo 2 > Halo 5 <--- I'm sure there are at least two unpopular rankings in there somewhere.

N64 Rainbow Road had perfect length.

Metroid Prime lacks replay value.

Super Smash Bros. 64 has the best gameplay in the series.