By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UK Muslim family refused entrance to the US...

Naum said:
Baryonyx said:

I can understand it though, in my country alone, both Murder and rape is common news every week since the invasion of Muslim refugee's. They even vandalize and beat people up in the streets, burning cars and causing riots because they lack the patience to wait 20 min until the dining hall opens. They even shit on the floor and complains about how dirty everything is afterwards, expecting us to clean up after them. Death-treats and stalking kids at schools and bitching, bitching and bitching about luxury and shit. Trust me, all this have been uncommon in Norway. out of 20 rapes, 1 of them is ethnic-Norwegian. I don't think US realize how violence and crime are rapidly increasing even among the most peaceful nations in Europe and that US have increased it's security.

I honestly do not believe every Muslim is a treat, especially those who have lived in Europe their entire life but i do agree that caution is advised, especially since 90% of world Muslims hates America after 9/11 and the invasion of Iraq, Iran etc etc and also because Europe have got a lot of terror-treats as well as they find bombs and weapons among refugee's all the time..

There is no way for us or moderate Muslim's to know who is radical or not, basically the blame is on the threat's, not the security measures that are being taken to prevent innocent lives lost.

Also, the West have killed a lot of Middle-eastern innocent's as well, but punishing innocent people for something their government did, will just add more fuel to the fire.

The security could have treated it professional, even with suspicion and so on, take a background check and identity-check, ask tons of questions and if there are no further suspicions other then a dumb religion, let them have their holiday or give a full refund for the trip. 

I don't trust any religions, least of a Religion that is translate  into Submission.. and Christianity for their: I can do whatever i want, then i ask forgiveness and now i got a clean consiense. 

You think you have it bad?... here it Sweden it's 10x worse.

I am actually quite pissed about the shit in sweden as well, we are the same people and we share the same values and the only thing separating us is actually the flag and nation. To see it all fall apart because we was kind enough to open our borders and help these ''so called'' refugee's and all they did in return is nothing but chaos and destruction. Wasn't that long ago i watched a bunch of refugee's attack some kids and beat them to the ground because these kids told them to stop vandalizing whatever they was vandalizing.. what pissed me more off is that other sweds was just watching the entire thing without even bother to stop it... It's like everyone is afraid to be branded as racist's just by stopping Muslims for beating up kids.. We can't even say they are ungratful without being branded as racist's these days... Religion and racism is also two different things..  USA have never had real problems when it came to war.. they can call out on this Racism as much as they want.. it's not their country that are getting raped for being NICE! My intentions was as well to help out but it's hard to help people who get away with Rape because ''It's their religion and they got the right to do whatever their religious laws tells them they can do'' 
I am pissed at christians as well who treat's this entire thing as some sort of Holy war... It's people doing what people do best when they feel they got the right to do what they wanna do.

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Whenever I fill out a Visa permit I know that even if the consul gives me the visa a clerk at immigration can refuse my entering without giving any reason or refund. And I bet if it was a white catholic family from Italy being refused no one would care.

This isn't quite the same, they were still in the UK and not at immigration in the US. However the facebook page linked to their address does explain the likely real reason they were refused travel.

Gonna be a lot of "this happened purely because I am a Muslim" claims regardless of the validity in the next year or two I think.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Scisca said:

When it comes to muslims, there can never be too much security.

@bold - why are you saying such nonsense? They are 100% muslim and follow the teachings of islam in what they do. This division between "radical" and "moderate" muslims is pure bs made up by the western left-wing propaganda. Even the muslims disagree with this division and find it offensive. There is only one islam and ISIL fits perfectly in it, what are they doing that the perfect muslim role-model Mr. Muhammad didn't do? That's the problem with this wicked religion and the reason why we should do our utmost to stop its expansion and then limit the number of its followers.

And 9 children... No wonder we are being overrun. Good luck accepting yet another wave of immigrants in 2016!

That's some grade A BS. To start, most of the punishments ISIS enacts are illegal under islamic law. There are moderates, fundamentalists and extremists in every religion.

And another thing: don't bring up the "western left-wing propaganda" lie. Like the only thing we Communists do is make up lies to protect people some Americans hate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3372467/KATIE-HOPKINS-Just-Britain-s-border-security-Mickey-Mouse-operation-t-blame-America-not-letting-lot-travel-Disneyland-wouldn-t-either.html

remember guys this is under the Obama administration and they are apparently "liberals" and the punk had the audacity to say something about donald trump.

Around the Network
Baryonyx said:

I can understand it though, in my country alone, both Murder and rape is common news every week since the invasion of Muslim refugee's. They even vandalize and beat people up in the streets, burning cars and causing riots because they lack the patience to wait 20 min until the dining hall opens. They even shit on the floor and complains about how dirty everything is afterwards, expecting us to clean up after them. Death-treats and stalking kids at schools and bitching, bitching and bitching about luxury and shit. Trust me, all this have been uncommon in Norway. out of 20 rapes, 1 of them is ethnic-Norwegian. I don't think US realize how violence and crime are rapidly increasing even among the most peaceful nations in Europe and that US have increased it's security.

I honestly do not believe every Muslim is a treat, especially those who have lived in Europe their entire life but i do agree that caution is advised, especially since 90% of world Muslims hates America after 9/11 and the invasion of Iraq, Iran etc etc and also because Europe have got a lot of terror-treats as well as they find bombs and weapons among refugee's all the time..

There is no way for us or moderate Muslim's to know who is radical or not, basically the blame is on the threat's, not the security measures that are being taken to prevent innocent lives lost.

Also, the West have killed a lot of Middle-eastern innocent's as well, but punishing innocent people for something their government did, will just add more fuel to the fire.

The security could have treated it professional, even with suspicion and so on, take a background check and identity-check, ask tons of questions and if there are no further suspicions other then a dumb religion, let them have their holiday or give a full refund for the trip. 

I don't trust any religions, least of a Religion that is translate  into Submission.. and Christianity for their: I can do whatever i want, then i ask forgiveness and now i got a clean consiense. 

lol no proof but only speculation

X1Gates said:
Baryonyx said:

lol no proof but only speculation

What? I can provide proof of their ill behavior if you want but i doubt you would understand the language anyhow. 
aaaaand... Speculation my ass..  

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

We want to be lenient in the politics forums - but all posters should be aware that it is against forum rules to vilify any religious or ethnic group.

Remember this as you post, anything after this post will be looked at more closely for possible moderation.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Baryonyx said:

Lol, I live in Norway and your first paragraph simply isn't true. Show me some sources about refugees murdering or raping people. Burning cars and causing riots. Lol. And wow. 

Edit: The rape statistics are more or less accurate when speaking of immigrants in general, and assault rape in isolation, but the ongoing refugee migration from Syria (since this autumn) has nothing to do with this. 

Is there an Islamic country that is peaceful? Not being mean or rude, just don't know any. Feel bad for a lot of them.