By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UK Muslim family refused entrance to the US...

Sad how we can't have a reasonable thread without someone making an immature insult, persecution speculation, and an idiot boasting their political party and insulting the opposing side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Has anyone noticed that discrimination has become more and more abstract? And religious discrimination is among the most abstract out there. I am reminded of the Native American who was going around telling immigrants (ergo white, blacks, Hispanic and everyone else) to get the hell out of his country. And honestly, the are the only ones that get to say that because... well open a history book. We are all immigrants and we all believe different things.
America, a country of immigrants (quite literally) stolen from the native population is actually charged with aiming towards a more civil and fair union. We have to treat people with decency and respect lest we violate our own freedom of religion stature.

hershel_layton said:
Sad how we can't have a reasonable thread without someone making an immature insult, persecution speculation, and an idiot boasting their political party and insulting the opposing side.

Yeah its sad 

But its christams and let us forget all insults and permature comments and live like jesus 

Rememebr he was a pacifist

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

CosmicSex said:
Has anyone noticed that discrimination has become more and more abstract? And religious discrimination is among the most abstract out there. I am reminded of the Native American who was going around telling immigrants (ergo white, blacks, Hispanic and everyone else) to get the hell out of his country. And honestly, the are the only ones that get to say that because... well open a history book. We are all immigrants and we all believe different things.
America, a country of immigrants (quite literally) stolen from the native population is actually charged with aiming towards a more civil and fair union. We have to treat people with decency and respect lest we violate our own freedom of religion stature.

Absolutely 

Thumbs up 

I have the same opinion 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:
hershel_layton said:

Yeah its sad 

But its christams and let us forget all insults and permature comments and live like jesus 

Rememebr he was a pacifist

I like how you're so calm when you talk about Christianity. You're not making stupid threats and whatnot. I myself am not a Christian(and will never be again), but it's nice to know that not all Christians in America are assholes who want to ruin the foundation of America.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

hershel_layton said:

hershel_layton said:

How to be successful in the US:

-Hate Muslims and Atheists
-Be Christian. Even if you barely do anything, pretend you LOVE Christianity
-Be a Male
-Be white(but not just white skinned, white in terms of race as well)
-Support Israel(even if they kill innocent people)
-Support bombing countries for oil-uhh, I mean democracy!

That seems like a pretty reasonable list.

(I don't want to speculate about this family though. Unknown reason =/= no reason. Perhaps some issues or whatnot. Oh, and 9 children!? Damn).

sabvre42 said:

hershel_layton said:

>

It was an honest opinion I made. There wasn't any type of immaturity in it

asqarkabab said:

Im for equality mate 

I only meant that america cares for its security 

Im sad for that family because they didnt deserve to be handled like terrorists

Not all muslims are terrorists 

The ISIL are not muslims like the wahabis are no muslims

When it comes to muslims, there can never be too much security.

@bold - why are you saying such nonsense? They are 100% muslim and follow the teachings of islam in what they do. This division between "radical" and "moderate" muslims is pure bs made up by the western left-wing propaganda. Even the muslims disagree with this division and find it offensive. There is only one islam and ISIL fits perfectly in it, what are they doing that the perfect muslim role-model Mr. Muhammad didn't do? That's the problem with this wicked religion and the reason why we should do our utmost to stop its expansion and then limit the number of its followers.

And 9 children... No wonder we are being overrun. Good luck accepting yet another wave of immigrants in 2016!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

hershel_layton said:
sabvre42 said:

>

It was an honest opinion I made. There wasn't any type of immaturity in it

Not only was it immature and full of hyperbole, it's also false.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Baryonyx said:

I can understand it though, in my country alone, both Murder and rape is common news every week since the invasion of Muslim refugee's. They even vandalize and beat people up in the streets, burning cars and causing riots because they lack the patience to wait 20 min until the dining hall opens. They even shit on the floor and complains about how dirty everything is afterwards, expecting us to clean up after them. Death-treats and stalking kids at schools and bitching, bitching and bitching about luxury and shit. Trust me, all this have been uncommon in Norway. out of 20 rapes, 1 of them is ethnic-Norwegian. I don't think US realize how violence and crime are rapidly increasing even among the most peaceful nations in Europe and that US have increased it's security.

I honestly do not believe every Muslim is a treat, especially those who have lived in Europe their entire life but i do agree that caution is advised, especially since 90% of world Muslims hates America after 9/11 and the invasion of Iraq, Iran etc etc and also because Europe have got a lot of terror-treats as well as they find bombs and weapons among refugee's all the time..

There is no way for us or moderate Muslim's to know who is radical or not, basically the blame is on the threat's, not the security measures that are being taken to prevent innocent lives lost.

Also, the West have killed a lot of Middle-eastern innocent's as well, but punishing innocent people for something their government did, will just add more fuel to the fire.

The security could have treated it professional, even with suspicion and so on, take a background check and identity-check, ask tons of questions and if there are no further suspicions other then a dumb religion, let them have their holiday or give a full refund for the trip. 

I don't trust any religions, least of a Religion that is translate  into Submission.. and Christianity for their: I can do whatever i want, then i ask forgiveness and now i got a clean consiense. 

You think you have it bad?... here it Sweden it's 10x worse.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints