By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UK Muslim family refused entrance to the US...

Lawlight said:
X1Gates said:
Lawlight said:
X1Gates said:

oh my god this proofs everything apparently a al qaeda leader will freely admit he is the leader of that group whilst living in the UK. In that case I am the president of america and the proof is on my facebook right under 'occupation'. 

Go ahead and say that you're about to commit an act of terror as a joke on fb and see what happens.

a act of terror according to the biggest terrorist country known as the U.S. 

You mean the very country they were trying to get into?

Heh, gotta love the irony... yes, the US is the biggest "terrorist" country in the world and the #1 threat to world peace and global stability... which is why every year millions of people of all kinds of backgrounds from all over the globe freely travel to and from it without issue, and hundreds of thousands more are willing to risk life and limb to get into the US just to seek a better life from whence they came.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
WolfpackN64 said:
DonFerrari said:

I still haven't saw a communist democracy. If everything is from the governement there is no free enterpearnoship and them you can't say it's true democracy.

You're mixing capitalism with democracy again. Anyway, Allende's Chile got close, but he was killed.

Indeed the very point of democracy is that the population choose if they want a communist government. So clearly not mutually exclusive. Generally in most countries now we get something in between the extremes of the political spectrum. But if everyone woke up tomorrow and decided they wanted a communist regime in power, that would still be democracy in action.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

WolfpackN64 said:
DonFerrari said:

I still haven't saw a communist democracy. If everything is from the governement there is no free enterpearnoship and them you can't say it's true democracy.

You're mixing capitalism with democracy again. Anyway, Allende's Chile got close, but he was killed.

Yes, because I can't mix communism and democracy, so I can't put any democratic example that don't involve capitalism.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

IMO, just another instance of ppl crying wolf (zomgracismzzz!) and sensationalist media running with it and trying to get ppl outraged. The real outrage should be the fact that instances like this cause skepticism and doubt within the moderate majority and could desensitize them to future instances of REAL prejudice that happens.

Isn't obama still in office? Civil service workers/goverment employees can't do anything without permission. A spike in the amount of attacks means security tightens to prevent more attacks.

Around the Network

It's funy because the first ones to be hanged when muslims take over are the very same people who are trying so hard to be "progressive".

I saw that. Faisal is a legend. Completely on point too.

sethnintendo said:

They should be banned for choosing Disneyland over Disney World.

Both states are awful, anyhow. 

hershel_layton said:
sethnintendo said:

I believe he is stating that we supply the Middle East with too many weapons and we keep fucking up everytime we try to do something in the Middle East.

Wow, never thought someone would understand me.

Sure, Iraq wasn't exactly the best country around. However, they were in much better condition before 'Murica decided to invade it.

Right. Because they didn't spend the last few thousand years killing each other anyway. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

John2290 said:
Aeolus451 said:

Isn't obama still in office? Civil service workers/goverment employees can't do anything without permission. A spike in the amount of attacks means security tightens to prevent more attacks.

The problem is, they weren't told why they wereally refused entry.

Honestly, are they really owned a answer? It's obvious why they were denied. They fit some sort of profile and were flagged for it.  

Absolutely revolting.

Aeolus451 said:
John2290 said:

The problem is, they weren't told why they wereally refused entry.

Honestly, are they really owned a answer? It's obvious why they were denied. They fit some sort of profile and were flagged for it.  

The problem is that they want to make a problem of it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."