By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UK Muslim family refused entrance to the US...

CU......or CF ?

Around the Network
Naum said:
Baryonyx said:

I can understand it though, in my country alone, both Murder and rape is common news every week since the invasion of Muslim refugee's. They even vandalize and beat people up in the streets, burning cars and causing riots because they lack the patience to wait 20 min until the dining hall opens. They even shit on the floor and complains about how dirty everything is afterwards, expecting us to clean up after them. Death-treats and stalking kids at schools and bitching, bitching and bitching about luxury and shit. Trust me, all this have been uncommon in Norway. out of 20 rapes, 1 of them is ethnic-Norwegian. I don't think US realize how violence and crime are rapidly increasing even among the most peaceful nations in Europe and that US have increased it's security.

I honestly do not believe every Muslim is a treat, especially those who have lived in Europe their entire life but i do agree that caution is advised, especially since 90% of world Muslims hates America after 9/11 and the invasion of Iraq, Iran etc etc and also because Europe have got a lot of terror-treats as well as they find bombs and weapons among refugee's all the time..

There is no way for us or moderate Muslim's to know who is radical or not, basically the blame is on the threat's, not the security measures that are being taken to prevent innocent lives lost.

Also, the West have killed a lot of Middle-eastern innocent's as well, but punishing innocent people for something their government did, will just add more fuel to the fire.

The security could have treated it professional, even with suspicion and so on, take a background check and identity-check, ask tons of questions and if there are no further suspicions other then a dumb religion, let them have their holiday or give a full refund for the trip. 

I don't trust any religions, least of a Religion that is translate  into Submission.. and Christianity for their: I can do whatever i want, then i ask forgiveness and now i got a clean consiense. 

You think you have it bad?... here it Sweden it's 10x worse.

That's what happens when you let people who live in the middle ages, stone woman & kill homosexuals flood your country.

It's funy because the first ones to be hanged when muslims take over are the very same people who are trying so hard to be "progressive".

WolfpackN64 said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
WolfpackN64 said:
First of all, it's Shintoists. What did Shintoism do in itself? Nothing bad really. Have they been misused? Oh yes! Ever heard of WWII and Japan's involvement? They used Shinto to propagate a nationalist feeling.

And secondly. Communism in itself killed no-one. People who think so should look at the death count one could stick on Capitalism.

You might want to fact check that statement.

Also, deaths under Communist regimes far exceeded any Capitalist one.

I'd rather you specify what's wrong with my statement yourself.

And no, in the 20th century alone, the "capitalist death-toll" would ring well over 100 million deaths. Disregarding the many worker's deaths of the 19th century and the wars fed by the industrial-military complex of the 21st century.

I don't even know how to respond to this absurd response. 100 million deaths? Are you out of your mind? Where are you getting your statistics?

Let's take a realistic look at the Communist numbers. Conservative estimates also be put the Red Holocaust at 90 million people. 90 million people in the 20th century alone. With study from Harvard providing these conclusions. That alone is from Democide: Nevermind war.

I could not find a credible source or actually any source that backs up your claim so please show me where you're getting this information from.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

sethnintendo said:
pearljammer said:

By what measure was, say, Iraq an amazing country before America's intervening? And when exactly are you talking about?

I believe he is stating that we supply the Middle East with too many weapons and we keep fucking up everytime we try to do something in the Middle East.

Wow, never thought someone would understand me.

Sure, Iraq wasn't exactly the best country around. However, they were in much better condition before 'Murica decided to invade it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

StarOcean said:
That's absolutely disgusting behavior. And to think shit like this is being encouraged

no one is guranteed entry into any country, regardless of if they have a Visa

the article fails to mention that this same family (or at least some members of it) have been barred entry into multiple other countries into the past. There is more to the story

with all of the crazy terrorism things these days and what just happened in Paris recently I'm surprised people are being more careful. granted what's hilarious is the article is not specific at all about who truly blocked their flight entry

again though, apparently this family has been blocked from other places in the past, there is more to it

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

If they have legitimate ties to radicals then ok that's certainly one thing.

But if they were denied on the basis of an obvious joke on their kid's Facebook account (kids every day say stupid things on their Facebook, do we really think this kid is "supervisior of the Talbian and leader of al-Qaeda"?) ... then IMO I think there are within their rights to file some kind of grievance.  

I think if that's the case, then they should be reimbursed the $9000 by the US government or at least some portion of it. Sure they gov't official may have done it out of an abundance of caution, but if the account was obvious joke then the goverment can at least show a little class and refund the tickets. 

You know if you say you have a bomb in your case as a joke at Airport Security you get arrested right?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Soundwave said:

If they have legitimate ties to radicals then ok that's certainly one thing.

But if they were denied on the basis of an obvious joke on their kid's Facebook account (kids every day say stupid things on their Facebook, do we really think this kid is "supervisior of the Talbian and leader of al-Qaeda"?) ... then IMO I think there are within their rights to file some kind of grievance.  

I think if that's the case, then they should be reimbursed the $9000 by the US government or at least some portion of it. Sure they gov't official may have done it out of an abundance of caution, but if the account was obvious joke then the goverment can at least show a little class and refund the tickets. 

Do you know that parents are responsible of the dumb acts of their kids and not the government right?

X1Gates said:
NightDragon83 said:
And so the plot thickens...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3371472/David-Cameron-look-Muslim-family-banned-visiting-Disneyland-California-U-S-officials.html

"A British Muslim father whose planned Disneyland trip was ruined when he and his family were barred from boarding a flight to the U.S. has now been forced to distance himself from a Facebook account claiming links to Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

Mohammad Tariq Mahmood, 41, his brother and their children, aged between eight and 19, said they were stopped at the departure gate at Gatwick airport and told their visas to the US had been revoked.

He claimed the family were barred from flying 'because they are Muslim'.

However, it has since emerged that a Facebook page claiming links to radical Islamist groups was set up by someone who has lived at the family's postal address, according to ITV News.

The account, which includes information suggesting it may have been published as a joke, was in the name of Hamza Hussain - a first name shared by Mr Mahmood's 18-year-old son. It reportedly lists the job titles 'supervisor at Taliban and leader at al-Qaeda'.

When asked about the account, Mr Mahmood believed hackers may have been to blame, adding: 'That could be anything, maybe a mistake.'

He said: 'It is not my son's Facebook page. It has a similar name, but not the same as my son's.

'The page is also linked to our home address and that could be coincidence. I don't know why it is linked there. The name is not even the same. The authorities must have linked it simply because of the name Hamza.'

It was understood that the wives of Mr Mahmood and his brother had stayed at home for the trip because one of them was ill and one of the children did not have a valid passport.

But it is now believed that Mr Mahmood's wife was in Pakistan at the time."

Boy, that paints quite a different picture than the "we were denied entry to the US because we are Muslim, and because Donald Trump is big fat poo poo head meanie!" that the original news articles on this story attempted to paint.

oh my god this proofs everything apparently a al qaeda leader will freely admit he is the leader of that group whilst living in the UK. In that case I am the president of america and the proof is on my facebook right under 'occupation'. 

You do know joking about terrorism is considered crime and reason to be denied flight?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Lawlight said:
X1Gates said:

oh my god this proofs everything apparently a al qaeda leader will freely admit he is the leader of that group whilst living in the UK. In that case I am the president of america and the proof is on my facebook right under 'occupation'. 

Go ahead and say that you're about to commit an act of terror as a joke on fb and see what happens.

a act of terror according to the biggest terrorist country known as the U.S. 

DonFerrari said:

I still haven't saw a communist democracy. If everything is from the governement there is no free enterpearnoship and them you can't say it's true democracy.

You're mixing capitalism with democracy again. Anyway, Allende's Chile got close, but he was killed.

X1Gates said:
Lawlight said:
X1Gates said:

Go ahead and say that you're about to commit an act of terror as a joke on fb and see what happens.

a act of terror according to the biggest terrorist country known as the U.S. 

You mean the very country they were trying to get into?