By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I pulled a horrible prank on my cousin will he ever forgive me?

hershel_layton said:
Well...I have to say one thing people. The OP of this thread has guts to admit to his mistakes.

I think insulting him won't do anything from here. The best thing to do is see if the OP actually wants to help his cousin, see if he'll stop with his dick ways, and move on from there. Maybe the OP realized that he was doing wrong things this whole time.

Either we can laugh at the OP and let his cousin deal with the pain, or we help the OP fix the issue and make sure this never happens again

Yeah something tells me OP is reading all 13+ pages of comments on how idiotic he was and how this is more serious than he imagined. The only thing that can be done now is up to OP. Hope everything gets better though.

Around the Network
FattyDingDong said:

Update:  A lot of people are wondering if I may be joking about the whole thing, unfortunately i didn't make it up and it all really happened. I wish I could go back and cancel the whole prank but I can't do that. I have tried contacting my cousin Jim and still no luck.. his parents told me that he doesn't want to talk to me or Tom. I just hope he is ok thats all i care about at this point.

How is it now? Any more update? 

Did you make it with your cousin?

What kind of person thinks that that's a good prank to pull off?

well it has been a few days... now is the time to pay for a hooker for him.. and not the crackwhore type.. at least the 100+ dollar type..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

drdante said:
FattyDingDong said:

Update:  A lot of people are wondering if I may be joking about the whole thing, unfortunately i didn't make it up and it all really happened. I wish I could go back and cancel the whole prank but I can't do that. I have tried contacting my cousin Jim and still no luck.. his parents told me that he doesn't want to talk to me or Tom. I just hope he is ok thats all i care about at this point.

I have tried numerous times contacting Jim and trying to talk to him but have failed miserably. He has deleted me(and Tom) from Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat.  This has really pissed me off because I was man enough to acknowledge my wrong doings and apologize but he refuses to even look me in the eye and hear me out. He is disrespecting me and Tom at this point we are both older than him by 3 or 4 years.  He has even told his parents not to accept my phone calls or reply to my text messages. Tom tried to contact Jim's only friend Chris and he has apperantly told him that he wishes to never see us again(according to Chris). So at this time I wont bother sweating over this thing anymore because I have done the right thing and apologized(numerous times) and if he chooses to be disrespectful and immature about it it's his problem.

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network
FattyDingDong said:
drdante said:
FattyDingDong said:

I have tried numerous times contacting Jim and trying to talk to him but have failed miserably. He has deleted me(and Tom) from Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat.  This has really pissed me off because I was man enough to acknowledge my wrong doings and apologize but he refuses to even look me in the eye and hear me out. He is disrespecting me and Tom at this point we are both older than him by 3 or 4 years.  He has even told his parents not to accept my phone calls or reply to my text messages. Tom tried to contact Jim's only friend Chris and he has apperantly told him that he wishes to never see us again(according to Chris). So at this time I wont bother sweating over this thing anymore because I have done the right thing and apologized(numerous times) and if he chooses to be disrespectful and immature about it it's his problem.

Honestly, what did you expect? You were jerks with him. And it's weird asking to him respect after what you did. And what's the age have to do about it? Respect your older ones? No, you don't have to respect people who were mean to you. Really, I could appreciate that you try to apologize, but calling him "inmature" and "disrespectful" after doing, with him, an inmature and disrespectful think is way too much to me to handle. 

FattyDingDong said:
drdante said:
FattyDingDong said:

LMAO yep you sure sound sorry all right. Time for you to move on buddy, JIm finally figured out what he was to you. Don't worry though, I'm sure you will find somebody new to make fun of; and when you do, I hope they are able to cut ties sooner than Jim did.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

FattyDingDong said:
drdante said:
FattyDingDong said:

After what you did to him you call him disrespectful? Who in their right mind would respect you after this?

You are a horrible person. I hope he doesn't speak with you ever again.

FattyDingDong said:
drdante said:
FattyDingDong said:

What a massive hyopcrite you are. So he's the disrespectful and immature one now after what you did? I applaud him for stepping up to you and your fellow condesending sociopath. You've done nothing but look down on him and even used him like some type of toy for your personal amusement. The two of you chose to test his breaking point and inevitably succeeded in doing so, what the hell did yo expect? An open arm that says "I forgive you for all the emotional and mental mistreatment you put me through"?