By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I pulled a horrible prank on my cousin will he ever forgive me?

Pardon my brashness, but you have gone too far with this joke. First of all, when you make someone pretend to be another person's girlfriend (or boyfriend), it's asking for trouble, whether how hilarious someone else sees it. You never prank a friend making them believe they are in love with a pretend girlfriend, because you don't know how their state of mind or their situation with love is.

You know it's bad when not even his parents can get him able to talk to you. And this isn't the kind of things that can be solved with a "Chill, it's just a prank" to just wash out the consequences. It might've been a poorly explored idea if you thought how loud you were gonna laugh at it instead of thinking of the what-ifs. Get in his shoes. If he had done the same thing to you... if he contacted your crush and convinced her to pretend to like you, just for you to wildly fall in love with her and then she tells you it was all a ruse in front of the school... how would you feel?

Also, believing he won't retaliate to your pranks just because he's smaller than you two is quite disgusting.

I get why he doesn't want to talk to you. I mean, I have a brother and a cousin who teased me and pranked me a long time ago. All I can say is let time heal the wounds and then talk to him. And most importantly: be honest. There's nothing worse than an apology that sounds forced and dishonest.

Edit: I know you mentioned it isn't, but if this is a joke thread, you're more scum than what you mentioned on the OP.

Around the Network

This might get be banned but the two of you are spiteful assholes!

I think he will eventually forgive you because he seems like a good person unlike you.

You are a fucking piece of shit.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Honestly if a friend did something like that to me, I dont think we d be friends afterwards.

Superquagsire said:
That was a really cruel prank there. Borderline harassment if you ask me. People who have never had anyone to love romantically know the pain of lonliness all too well. The fact that you did it as a prank will make him feel absolutely worthless. If he was dealing with any sort of mild depression beforehand, this event could cause him to fall deep into depression and in even severe cases suicidal. I'm just going off of my own judgment here because if this happened to me I know I would never be able to get over it.

The only thing I can recommend is to find a way to make it up to him. Also don't be too invasive and give him the time he needs to be alone when he needs it. I hope he gets better. Good luck.

When i was in high school a situation similar to this caused a kid, Eric Johnson, to kill himself. His best friend played a prank on him, making him think he was messing around his girlfriend, before they could tell him it was prank he stormed off. He ended up driving into the mountains, shot himself in head as he drove his truck off the side of the mountain. These kind of situations can push people over the edge.

Around the Network

If this is your sense of humor then I expect your IQ levels to be similar to around Forest Gump.
If I was him i'd never talk to you again i'd rather be alone than hang with tools.
but, id kick your ass first.

He sounds mentally unstable too by the way you described it lucky he didn't commit suicide or something

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Your cousin seems to be top notch mass shooter material. You better practice duck n cover

The only thing you and your cousin Tom deserves is that he never talks to both of you anymore. He is a kind person and it will be your punishment to lose the love of a great person like Jim. You need to learn your lesson. That's something you don't have to do and pray that karma never makes you pay for it.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Well...I have to say one thing people. The OP of this thread has guts to admit to his mistakes.

I think insulting him won't do anything from here. The best thing to do is see if the OP actually wants to help his cousin, see if he'll stop with his dick ways, and move on from there. Maybe the OP realized that he was doing wrong things this whole time.

Either we can laugh at the OP and let his cousin deal with the pain, or we help the OP fix the issue and make sure this never happens again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

FIT_Gamer said:
Superquagsire said:
That was a really cruel prank there. Borderline harassment if you ask me. People who have never had anyone to love romantically know the pain of lonliness all too well. The fact that you did it as a prank will make him feel absolutely worthless. If he was dealing with any sort of mild depression beforehand, this event could cause him to fall deep into depression and in even severe cases suicidal. I'm just going off of my own judgment here because if this happened to me I know I would never be able to get over it.

The only thing I can recommend is to find a way to make it up to him. Also don't be too invasive and give him the time he needs to be alone when he needs it. I hope he gets better. Good luck.

When i was in high school a situation similar to this caused a kid, Eric Johnson, to kill himself. His best friend played a prank on him, making him think he was messing around his girlfriend, before they could tell him it was prank he stormed off. He ended up driving into the mountains, shot himself in head as he drove his truck off the side of the mountain. These kind of situations can push people over the edge.

Exactly!! I was super upset hearing his reaction and how heart broken he was. Suicide is no joke. You have no idea what somebody has been dealing with or what people are thinking about util they do something that shows their true colors. That's upsetting to hear about your classmate though, I hope everybody could recover from something like that that. :(