By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I pulled a horrible prank on my cousin will he ever forgive me?

You better watch out for the freaky revenge prank.

Around the Network

Your cousin is a man, he'll get over it.

He'll probably hate you for life for that one though.

If all of this is true, you are an awful cousin and even human being in general.

Please don't contact him ever again, try to learn how to behave and interact with others, and pray that he doesn't kill himself.

That would have been an insta punch straight in your trap.

Have you thought that he might have counter pranked you? Him and the girl might have been in cahoots to make him seem badly in love so he thought to get flowers and all that. Probably to make you feel really bad.

Lets hope thats the answer or oh boy your in trouble.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

If it is real you're a disgusting piece of shit, unfortunately karma doesn't exist but it be fucking enjoyable seeing you get a dose of it.

Around the Network

I don't think he should forgive you - that's just disgusting, you don't do shit like that to anyone, let alone your family.

I would stay away from ski lodges if I were you.

Wow. People really pull crap like this?

Reads like the plot of some lame ass teenage movie. Pathetic.

'Pranks' do not mess with people's feelings. Feel guilty, you should. If he is going to forgive you, you need to make it up to him. Treat him like family, not some low life.

Hmm, pie.

Geez man.. to pull of a prank like that when you live in a country were you can get a gun so easily... -_-

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

You believe he doesn't retaliate to you because you are both bigger and there is two off you? Therefore you are both bullies.