By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 94% on Rotten Tomatoes, 81% on MetaCritic

just need to last one more day without getting spoiled....

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Volterra_90 said:
I've loved it. Also, how amazing is Kylo Ren. I missed a tri-dimensional villain in Star Wars, and they delivered in that. I think it deserves all the praise it could get.

I think he's the most pathetic villain the Star Wars universe ever had. As a character not that bad but as a villain I can't take him seriously.

Well at least he will last longer than a certain villian from Episode 1 xD

tiffac said:
Barozi said:

I think he's the most pathetic villain the Star Wars universe ever had. As a character not that bad but as a villain I can't take him seriously.

Well at least he will last longer than a certain villian from Episode 1 xD

Yeah, I never quite understand the love for Darth Maul. He's badass and strong, yeah, but as a villain he has almost no line of dialogue or interesting background. In the movies. I must say I loved Darth Maul in the Clone Wars series and comics.

Barozi said:
Volterra_90 said:
I've loved it. Also, how amazing is Kylo Ren. I missed a tri-dimensional villain in Star Wars, and they delivered in that. I think it deserves all the praise it could get.

I welcome the change to the mail villain not being so overly-powerful. He's obviously a troubled character who struggled with the dark side, and it lacks proper training as Snoke said in the end. 

leyendax69 said:
lmao I read the spoiler D:

I'm sorry the jackass spoiled it for you. Some people need to get a life.

Around the Network

7.5 Sith dude is just a pussy with mental deficiency and tantrums, that just forgets all of his force "tricks" when when uses the light saber.

Entertaining movie, but the director did not understand what a Sith is about, such a shame.

Barozi said:
Volterra_90 said:

indeed.   He was in the movie a bad guy, but at its core he is a good guy that wants to be bad for some stupid reason and then he kills what is most precious to him and instead to get pumped like a proper SITH, he gets even more stupid.

He is just like a kid with tantrums, and stupid ideas in head.

IDIOTIC CHARACTER IS IDIOTIC.

Darc Requiem said:
leyendax69 said:

Yeah, I didn't get to see the film till today sadly but I don't think it ruined the movie for me. Still amazing and I'm pretty sure I would have predicted the ending anyway hah

leyendax69 said:
Darc Requiem said:
leyendax69 said:

Yeah, I didn't get to see the film till today sadly but I don't think it ruined the movie for me. Still amazing and I'm pretty sure I would have predicted the ending anyway hah

Honestly the reason I go to movies I want to see opening day is because people like him. It's bad enough that most trailers spoil movies these days. Even with that spoiler. There is still plenty of things for you to find out. The trailers did a great job of masking the plot of the film.

For those complaining about spoilers - let people freely discuss the movies. If you don't want to be spoilt, do not get on the internet, in a topic about the movie on a message board.