Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most annoying QTE's of last gen.

QTE's are...

Shit 57 50.44%

Good for cutscenes 43 38.05%

Fantastic. 13 11.50%

Total:113

Your personal most frustrating, hellish Quick time events of last gen. They can be Rythimic combat also (Arkim games).

Mine is the Talbot boss fight on Uncharted 3.

China Numba wan!!

Around the Network

Uncharted: Golden Abyss last boss fight on hardest difficulty. It's not just annoying as hell, the controls also don't work like 50 % of the time. Screw dat.

edit: whoops, I just read last gen, sorry. But still, it sucked very hard! =P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Mine would be the walking dead season 1 and 2 where buttons wouldn't register really annoying.

Only thing I can think of now that I know what qte is, are my recent battles in Xenoblade X.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I would likely say Beyond 2 Souls and Heavy Rain. Last I tried it, it was full of them, and I got tired of them really quick. I can't imagine playing a whole game filled with them.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

In Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, that one QTE that is what you think is part of a cutscene where a box falls on you or something. Considering there are like 4 or 5 in the entire game, it's unexpected and just makes you go through the cutscene again because you were not expecting it the first time.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
In Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, that one QTE that is what you think is part of a cutscene where a box falls on you or something. Considering there are like 4 or 5 in the entire game, it's unexpected and just makes you go through the cutscene again because you were not expecting it the first time.

I can relate to this since I recently beat the game.

I was like wtf lol

I was enjoying the cutscene then BAM :(!

Basil's YouTube Channel

Resident Evil 6 they really put on the emphasis on the Q of QTE.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I hate them in cut scenes, instead of enjoying and following the story, you're anxiously scanning for the next button prompt to appear. The only buttons that should work in cut scenes are pause and skip. (And rewind would be nice, maybe in 2115)

The entirety of Resident Evil 6 (cue Hammer the Buttons and Wiggle the Sticks song from youtube).