By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most annoying QTE's of last gen.

QTE's are...

Shit 57 50.44%

Good for cutscenes 43 38.05%

Fantastic. 13 11.50%

Total:113

Bayonetta, good thing they got rid of them in the sequel.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Only thing I can think of now that I know what qte is, are my recent battles in Xenoblade X.

That isnt QTE. Its the enhacing of an attack. The action continues wether you make it or not.

Mine is Game of thrones. They are annoying. I imagine its a staple of the Telltale games.

Guitar Hero, jesus i never even managed to find the actual game.

The Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games HANDS DOWN had THE BEST QTES!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Nearly all Resident Evil 6 QTEs. Appearing out of nowhere, giving you no time to react to them.

Around the Network

Nearly all Resident Evil 6 QTEs. Appearing out of nowhere, giving you no time to react to them.

One that sticks out for me, is Tomb Raider's waterfall QTE. The game never fucking read half the joystick turns I did. So Lara happily slams into the wood walls. You had to basically die a couple of times. So that you knew what to do. And hit the joystick like 2 seconds eariler than the actual prompt popping up. To actually get passed it.

Blue Dragon for 360. Raped me out of an achievement because I didn't have a turbo controller.

In Heavy Rain, which as you know is a giant QTE, there is one particularly egregious QTE right at the very end of the game when you're fighting the villain on a conveyor belt.

It's really, really annoying if you're trying to keep everyone alive.

I love Tomb Raider 2013. I love it. But there was one Qte where all you had to do was press "y" at the right time. The thing was glitched or something! I got thrown off of that bridge so many times.