By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - White House: Donald Trump's proposal to ban Muslims "disqualifies"* him

Should Trump have a consequence for his actions?

Yes, no one should propos... 261 56.62%

No, we should ban all Mus... 126 27.33%

other 74 16.05%

Total:461
FromDK said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
Politics are like the WWF. Unless you're a kid, there's no excuse to believe what you're seeing is real.

I couldn't agree more. Everytime someone tries to argue with me about polotics the minute they say "Well (insert random politician) said this" I'm like so what and how many politicians have lied before and will continue to lie? At least most of them agree that all politicians are liars I don't think anyone yet has tried to argue that we should trust what they say. Which at this point is just kind of sad that we expect and know our politicians will lie to us.

Around the Network

Having the courage to say that qualifies him as the only one/

What needs to happen is more peaceful and true practicing Muslims to denounce any and all terror attacks, and for them to call IS and any organization on their bs. I as a Roman Catholic (leaning towards agnosticism ), was one of the first calling for the child molesting false priests' heads, along with any violent "Christian " organization's (Westboro Baptist Church). Thankfully more Muslims are stepping up finally but it needs to happen consistently.
Many followers of Islam in the US however, need to understand that Shariah has no place here, like no other religion can dictate their set of laws. For example if an 18 year old woman wants to date someone out of their culture, it is HER legal right to do so without fear of physical retaliation nor death (happened in Maryland which has a big Muslim population ). Trump is saying things that many people are thinking, but that is the fault of 2 sides: 1-the media, 2-the culture itself which allows itself to become portrayed that way. Last I check, the Quaran does preach tolerance btw (yes I have been reading a few chapters including "the woman" and "cow").

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Does the Republican party have the right to throw him out as a presidential candidate for their party? Or are they stuck with him no matter what they do?

And these threads often show that fascism is more common than one might think. A lot of people are prepared to give almost every freedom for a false sense of security.

nanarchy said:
DonFerrari said:

9/11 isn't acient as well... if we try to justify or talk about enabling you'll never progress...

And unfortunatelly it isn't only radical and mistreated Muslims that uphold and defend the terror acts or Jihad.

Brazil don't have participation on the WWI affairs or colonization, don't mistreat or hunt Muslims, yet we have brenches here.

I agree it must end, unfortunately people like Trump and his supporters want to prolong it not end it as they refuse to learn from history.

Muslim comminity need to Start refusing sharia law and dennounce the terrorists and extremists they know. But sharia have a great support, but we are worried about constitutional rights of no citizen and offended by the possibility of christian laws because of secularity but accept or don't fight agaisnt sharia because it's "their costumes". The government is secular not atheist. I myself am atheist

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Since the people that would be affected aren't US citizens, they don't have Constitutional rights...no foriegn person has a right to vacation here or go to school here or to get married to someone from here.  Of course you not including the part where he said 'until our representatives get their act together to keep us safe' makes you a baiter like MsNBC or CNN.  Why not post the full proposal in your OP to make it easy for people to see the facts? 

DonFerrari said:
nanarchy said:

I agree it must end, unfortunately people like Trump and his supporters want to prolong it not end it as they refuse to learn from history.

Muslim comminity need to Start refusing sharia law and dennounce the terrorists and extremists they know. But sharia have a great support, but we are worried about constitutional rights of no citizen and offended by the possibility of christian laws because of secularity but accept or don't fight agaisnt sharia because it's "their costumes". The government is secular not atheist. I myself am atheist

yes it does and more than 99% of it already does reject Sharia Law. The west also needs to stop creating reasons for these people to prefer Sharia law, bombing hospitals, killing civilians and making people feel excluded and isolated is not a way to do that.

Recently heard on Swedish news that Trump was disqualified from the White house, because he wanted to ban all muslims. Straight up, no sources, no actual quotes.

The media does what it does best ^^

method114 said:
FromDK said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
Politics are like the WWF. Unless you're a kid, there's no excuse to believe what you're seeing is real.

I couldn't agree more. Everytime someone tries to argue with me about polotics the minute they say "Well (insert random politician) said this" I'm like so what and how many politicians have lied before and will continue to lie? At least most of them agree that all politicians are liars I don't think anyone yet has tried to argue that we should trust what they say. Which at this point is just kind of sad that we expect and know our politicians will lie to us.

Yes, exactly. I mean, think about it. If people know they're liars, then why do they care so much? It's like... what? lol It's enough to just drive a person insane.

Insidb said:
binary solo said:

But was he actually wrong? I partly blame the Western world for the attacks in Paris, all the way back to the end of World War 1, the Western World has made various screw ups in its handling of the lands of the Middle East which progressively lead to greater levels of animosity towards Western powers AND conditions ripe for the formation of extremist groups. It does take two to tango, and the West has been tangoing plenty when it comes to the people of the middle east.

Americans have very selective memories that often omit the parts that involve the CIA destabilizing South American, Central American, Northern Africa, and Middle Eastern nations, to name a few locales. If most people bothered to read about how Iran Contra engineered the Taliban and Al Qaeda and the Iraq War engineered ISIS, they's be singing a starkly different tune. ISIS is heavily recruiting people from Syria and Iraq who hate America. Why? Here's a secret: it's not because of their religious fundamentalism and the way we live. It's because we have been bombing these nations for the past 14 years. While we mourn the tragic loss of 4,000+ soldiers in Iraq, they mourn the loss of 500,000+ people. Here's another secret: that's a low estimate, and those weren't 500,000+ soldiers. When they attacked San Bernardino and killed 14 civilians, we correctly mourned them and many called for retaliation ( a la Paris). Yesterday, a coalition strike killed 26 Syrian civilians. How do you think they reacted? As an American, I am appalled that my fellow citizens fail to think on such a basic level as the lesson taught to them in their 4th grade reading of To Kill a Mockingbird: "Walk a Mile in Their Shoes," Until we take accountability for our actions and treat all humans like humans, history will repeat itself.

It's all about method. Almost 2x people died on the aircraft like a week before Paris  but the.response was more timid.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.