By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - White House: Donald Trump's proposal to ban Muslims "disqualifies"* him

Should Trump have a consequence for his actions?

Yes, no one should propos... 261 56.62%

No, we should ban all Mus... 126 27.33%

other 74 16.05%

Total:461

Before you shout clickbait, I did do quotation marks for a very good reason. He is not actually disqualified. However, you will see what I mean in the rest of the forum...

Donald Trump decided to tell the world that he wants to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. Why? Because they're all dangerous and are all supporting a super-jihad event(weird...conservatives say he's smart, yet he relies on conspiracies). 

The reporter talking with Trump seemed to have a hard time understanding Trump's logic, as it contradicts the Constitution's "freedom of religion" amendment.

Secretary Josh Earnest of the White House said that this disqualifies him from being a president of the united states. While Trump isn't kicked out of the race, Earnest does point out that the President is supposed to support and defend the secularist nation the US stands for. Sadly, Earnest does say that the GOP's running against him have to accept his ideas if he wins the race(please not).

In my opinion, Trump's logic is garbage. He says something along the lines of "Muslim did 9/11, some Muslims were terrorists, recent Muslim attacks, so let's ban ALL Muslims".

If this is Trump's logic, then why don't we ban Christians? I mean, there are many reports of Christians being involved in rape, molesting, abuse, and murder cases. However, many terrorists(such as the PP shooting) that are Christians seem to be denied for some reason.

I don't see why the White House officially kicks him out though. The man has no intelligence, no logic, no morality, nothing. 

My 2 cents are that atheists are next. Christians only support these Candidate nuts because of their advantage for political power in terms of Christianity. Of course, not all Christians are like that. 

I mean, imagine a Muslim version of Donald Trump. He'd be quickly arrested by the FBI for saying something such as "blame all X" and whatnot. Trump shouldn't have a double standard because he's Christian.

If this is completed, then atheists can pack their bags. Not that bad though. At least we have some common sense...

Source here  -> http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/08/politics/donald-trump-josh-earnest-disqualified-president-muslims/index.html?sr=fbCNN120815donald-trump-josh-earnest-disqua 

"Eh, I'm rich. I'll just say stupid things, and the Conservatives will agree on everything" ~Donald Trump

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Fuck Trump *packs bags*

Well, the Grand Mufti of Australia blamed the Western world for the attacks in Paris and he wasn't arrested. Minorities are the only ones allowed to speak freely.

Lawlight said:

Well, the Grand Mufti of Australia blamed the Western world for the attacks in Paris and he wasn't arrested. Minorities are the only ones allowed to speak freely.

If we're using Australia as an example, the likes of Pauline Hanson, Andrew Bolt, Tony Abbott, etc show that the latter is certainly not true.

yes it is clickbait, not a single place in your whole post did you say that this is just temporary until we figure out how to better screen people to be sure they aren't terrorists. He also specified that it is not for US citizens, again nowhere in your post. I'm not pro-trump but you need to be fair.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Someone is going to assassinate this dude one of these days.

Politics are like the WWF. Unless you're a kid, there's no excuse to believe what you're seeing is real.

I'm happy to hear him speak freely about his views. The more we know about Donald Trump, the better. This is the same putz who thinks anthropogenic climate change is a hoax.

How much more out of touch with reality can he get?

He said for the moment not for ever , until the problems with EI stop, it actually has some logic, since most of the terrorsit attacks that have happened this yeear were caused by imigrants, and all those imigrnts were muslims, we shouuld actually do somehing like that but not as extreme,

He still has my vote though(even though im nit americna)

curl-6 said:
Lawlight said:

If we're using Australia as an example, the likes of Pauline Hanson, Andrew Bolt, Tony Abbott, etc show that the latter is certainly not true.

Except all these people are criticised for that. Also, didn't we refuse entry to a Danish member of parliament for his views on migration? And yet, people who hate the western culture like the Grand Mufti are allowed to stay.