By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - White House: Donald Trump's proposal to ban Muslims "disqualifies"* him

Should Trump have a consequence for his actions?

Yes, no one should propos... 261 56.62%

No, we should ban all Mus... 126 27.33%

other 74 16.05%

Total:461
Jimbo1337 said:
I would like to inject some information to create a meaningful discussion into this thread.

What is your view on the recent events of France closing down three mosques, kicking down the doors of 2,235 homes, taking 232 people into custody, finding over 300 weapons, and finding terrorist propaganda videos?

I would then like to see how your view of these actions compare to what Donald Trump said.

1. Why did they close the mosques? If it's simply because the mosque is the worship place of Muslims, then i deem it as unfair. Unless they have evidence of propaganda supporting violence and whatnot from the mosque, then I see no reason to close down the mosques.

2.Again, no background information. Why did they kick the doors of 2,235 homes?

3. 232 seems an awful lot. Wow, it'd be extremely nice if you told me why they were taking 232 people into custody. If it's for the shootings, that seems an awful lot for a simple(yet deadly) plan.

4+5. I'm not going to continue. No background information at all is ridiculous. Does not make the discussion more meaningful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
Jimbo1337 said:
I would like to inject some information to create a meaningful discussion into this thread.

What is your view on the recent events of France closing down three mosques, kicking down the doors of 2,235 homes, taking 232 people into custody, finding over 300 weapons, and finding terrorist propaganda videos?

I would then like to see how your view of these actions compare to what Donald Trump said.

1. Why did they close the mosques? If it's simply because the mosque is the worship place of Muslims, then i deem it as unfair. Unless they have evidence of propaganda supporting violence and whatnot from the mosque, then I see no reason to close down the mosques.

2.Again, no background information. Why did they kick the doors of 2,235 homes?

3. 232 seems an awful lot. Wow, it'd be extremely nice if you told me why they were taking 232 people into custody. If it's for the shootings, that seems an awful lot for a simple(yet deadly) plan.

4+5. I'm not going to continue. No background information at all is ridiculous. Does not make the discussion more meaningful.

Here is the article:

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/12/09/while-we-fight-over-trump-france-closes-3-mosques-finds-hundreds-of-weapons/