By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - White House: Donald Trump's proposal to ban Muslims "disqualifies"* him

Should Trump have a consequence for his actions?

Yes, no one should propos... 261 56.62%

No, we should ban all Mus... 126 27.33%

other 74 16.05%

Total:461
ohmylanta1003 said:
WolfpackN64 said:
Trump should be punished for what he said. A hefty fine or a few days in prison might solve his big mouth.

That's not how freedom of speech works.

Yes it is. Your freedom ends where someone else's begins. Trump's speeches are dangerous to a certain group of the population and by doing so, he endagers their freedoms. So he must shut up.

Around the Network

Salam waleikum.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

nanarchy said:
DonFerrari said:

If you want to use this kind of rethoric. We could blame the Muslim for all sort of bad events because they desestabilized the christian governements and invaded Europe, so we can nuke them now... it's silly to use mistakes of the past to create historic burdens and debts on the present.

Wtf? This isn't some ancient happening generations ago. Many of these people suffered torture in American prison camps, they lost parents, children, brothers and sisters. It doesn't excuse what they are doing but as I said the way to stop it is to Stop the mistreatment not increase it. People like trump need to do some basic modern history reading, the hatred is easy to understand, all he wants to do is make a bad situation worse.

9/11 isn't acient as well... if we try to justify or talk about enabling you'll never progress...

And unfortunatelly it isn't only radical and mistreated Muslims that uphold and defend the terror acts or Jihad.

Brazil don't have participation on the WWI affairs or colonization, don't mistreat or hunt Muslims, yet we have brenches here.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Tagoma3 said:

I don't see the problem. Muslims can't be trusted, they've proved this too many times too count. They should absolutely not be allowed to enter I to any proper countries. 

Modded by axumblade

You could literally replace "Muslims" with "White people," and most of the world would agree; these types of charaterizations often wrongly demonize the many for the actions of the few, however complicit the many may be.

WolfpackN64 said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
WolfpackN64 said:
Trump should be punished for what he said. A hefty fine or a few days in prison might solve his big mouth.

That's not how freedom of speech works.

Yes it is. Your freedom ends where someone else's begins. Trump's speeches are dangerous to a certain group of the population and by doing so, he endagers their freedoms. So he must shut up.

Okay. Well...you're wrong.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:
Politics are like the WWF. Unless you're a kid, there's no excuse to believe what you're seeing is real.

Frankly, I agree, Freedom of Religion is a core principle of the US, as is Freedom of Speech. Since both Trump and Clinton have shown an interest in stifling one or the other (or both), I think they're both disqualified.

People act like he will become a dictator. He can't create rules and laws on a whim, there are still quite a lot of ppl involved in the process. He will ofc have more power, but still.

That said, US elections always rub me the wrong way. I'm glad I'm not a part of that >.

DonFerrari said:

9/11 isn't acient as well... if we try to justify or talk about enabling you'll never progress...

And unfortunatelly it isn't only radical and mistreated Muslims that uphold and defend the terror acts or Jihad.

Brazil don't have participation on the WWI affairs or colonization, don't mistreat or hunt Muslims, yet we have brenches here.

I agree it must end, unfortunately people like Trump and his supporters want to prolong it not end it as they refuse to learn from history.

Trump just doesn't know when to leave the stage, does he?