By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shu Yoshida: "Console Debut" means it may come to other consoles in the future after PS4

errorpwns said:
Lawlight said:
Who cares if it comes to other systems? The PS console will always be the best library. It's a historical fact.

PC has the best library. Always had and always will.

Uhmz noo,both uncharted 2 and the last of us are ranked higher than any pc game you can name so.

Also people should stop saying pc library, pc only has digital codes and 0101010101 air.

Physical games = having library

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
Lawlight said:

So, no different from them coming to the X1 then?

Wouldn't be surprised if Ni No Kuni 2 skips the XBox, that's mainly a Japanese-centric game. 

FFVII Remake will be on everything eventually, I'd agree on that. Wouldn't be surprised if it eventually makes it onto a future iteration of the iPad. 

Indeed, and believe it or not, I think it might actually hit it big time with the Xbox audience if the trailer is anything to go by... the game literally looks like a third person version of Halo! I myself was like "Square would have to be nuts not to port this to the XONE if it isn't a problem"...

I am ready to bet if it comes to the XONE it will outsell RotTR...

Goodnightmoon said:
Roronaa_chan said:
English, how does it work?

Some games are being developed for the PS4. But there's no deal ("moneyhat") with Sony, so these publishers can do late ports if they so desire, nothing stopping them. Good guy Sony making sure other people occasionally have something to play.

Yes, people without a Ps4 has nothing to play... well except the 98% of games on the console that happens to be multiplatform and all the exclusives that happens to be better on the rest of the competition right now. But dont worry greatness awaits.

Don't gotta be so aggressive and bash from an obvious joke. PS4 has plenty of good exclusives and 2016 crushes everything the competition has.

veritaz said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Yes, people without a Ps4 has nothing to play... well except the 98% of games on the console that happens to be multiplatform and all the exclusives that happens to be better on the rest of the competition right now. But dont worry greatness awaits.

Don't gotta be so aggressive and bash from an obvious joke. PS4 has plenty of good exclusives and 2016 crushes everything the competition has.

This isn't any better...

AsGryffynn said:
veritaz said:

This isn't any better...

How so? Only the 2nd part can seem mean but not nearly as much as his considering it's obviously true if you look at how many have been announced for 2016 and a lot of them are high profile like Uncharted, Horizon, tlg and many more. Much better than bringing down an entire systems library and putting down all the exclusives to an obvious joke that starts with the saying good guy. Add to that by using a saying that people use to make fun of the PS4.

Around the Network
veritaz said:
AsGryffynn said:

This isn't any better...

How so? Only the 2nd part can seem mean but not nearly as much as his considering it's obviously true if you look at how many have been announced for 2016 and a lot of them are high profile like Uncharted, Horizon, tlg and many more. Much better than bringing down an entire systems library and putting down all the exclusives to an obvious joke that starts with the saying good guy.

I am not saying it isn't, but being so aggressive sort of kills the point of criticizing the above user's post...

AsGryffynn said:
veritaz said:

How so? Only the 2nd part can seem mean but not nearly as much as his considering it's obviously true if you look at how many have been announced for 2016 and a lot of them are high profile like Uncharted, Horizon, tlg and many more. Much better than bringing down an entire systems library and putting down all the exclusives to an obvious joke that starts with the saying good guy.

I am not saying it isn't, but being so aggressive sort of kills the point of criticizing the above user's post...

"This isn't any better..." I'm sorry but I had to laugh at that. I probably should've left out the crushing part since that does make it sound aggresive.

veritaz said:
AsGryffynn said:

"This isn't any better..." I'm sorry but I had to laugh at that. I probably should've left out the crushing part since that does make it sound aggresive.

This guy posted that he is boycotting the PS4, and makes claims without sources... Then tries to hide behind smoke and mirrors that are irrelevant. Then says he doesn't have to post sources at another user. It's not worth the time.

veritaz said:
AsGryffynn said:

I think I didn't say what I meant to, but since it had the same effect, yeah... let's leave it at that...

PwerlvlAmy said:
IamAwsome said:

Welp, that should put the "FFVII is never coming to XB1 because Japan" arguements to rest. 

pretty much

PC is a no brainer but since it doesnt say ''console exclusive'' and its saying ''console debut'' that means it could go to XB1 and or NX

Fixed.

At the end, it's the same situation than any other third party game, it could come on an other platform if the dev feels the need too. ( and just like first party microsoft games to PC )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m