By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shu Yoshida: "Console Debut" means it may come to other consoles in the future after PS4

Soundwave said:
Lawlight said:

So, no different from them coming to the X1 then?

Wouldn't be surprised if Ni No Kuni 2 skips the XBox, that's mainly a Japanese-centric game. 

FFVII Remake will be on everything eventually, I'd agree on that. Wouldn't be surprised if it eventually makes it onto a future iteration of the iPad. 

It's Square Enix. If it doesn't release on anything else, it WILL release on the iPad. 

Around the Network

Another game funded by Sony that I'll play on PC. Thanks Sony.

What else could console debut mean?

PwerlvlAmy said:
Aerys said:

Fixed.

At the end, it's the same situation than any other third party game, it could come on an other platform if the dev feels the need too. ( and just like first party microsoft games to PC )

which means XB1/NX are the most viable,as all ready stated, since its not console exclusive. 

The most viable of course since they are the only one ( except PC ).

I was just saying the fact a game could go on an other console if the dev want because no contract doesnt mean it will go.  There has been many cases like that since it's the case for most third party games to not have a contract but some remain exclusive, some dont. The only difference is Sony being honest about not having a contract so they dont call it exclusive in case the dev want to port it on an other platform one day.

It's pretty clear, that's exactly what Shu said

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Legacy said:
JRPGfan said:

That has to mean the NX right?

NX, Xbox One or maybe even PC.

On NX and PC probably but I doubt it will come to Xbox One because JRPGs don't sell well there. 

Around the Network
IgoRPGam3R said:
Legacy said:

NX, Xbox One or maybe even PC.

On NX and PC probably but I doubt it will come to Xbox One because JRPGs don't sell well there. 

You mean because the first game released on PS3/PS4 and the Nitendo DS right?

Because it has a fanbase from the first game, on the playstation and nintendo.