By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Halo Character Artist Gives Legend Of Zelda's Link A Realistic Makeover

Well. That gave me a newfound appreciation of the fact that 343 isn't making Zelda.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

Maybe he should stick with Halo...or at least something that doesn't have a human face.

That face is just BAD

I think I'll stick with 'cartoonier' graphics, thanks.

Pavolink said:

Terrible. This one is hot though:

Looks like a woman lol. 

Around the Network

Well, I will never again doubt Nintendo's art direction for a Zelda game.

"One week after debuting worldwide, Halo developer's realistic Link has made history as the biggest Halo developer's Link debut and fastest-uploaded 343i version of Link to-date, with more than 400 in global views of Halo' developer's realistic Link images and forum posts, pushing the views to over 500 lifetime. With the highest week one view rate for a Microsoft first party title developer's version of Link, the image was the most viewed of any realistic version of Link by 343i, as well as the most viewed on VGChartz."

See also: "Microsoft's hopes for Zelda WiiU dampen, after new images of Link are leaked online."

And that is why Halo doesn't have and elf race. :P

He kinda reminds me a little of Dominic Monaghan. I've seen the picture of the uncolored model too, wich has a different expression and seems to have a little bit more of an Orlando Bloom thing going on. Considering he is Legolas, that would be a step in the right direction. Still looks way too old to be a teenage boy though.

That said, while I could be interesting to see a more mature, older, seasoned Link, the mid 30s-40s roughed up, dude with the tragic past and perpetual stubble is such a common video game hero though.

The nose throws me off

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I dont think this is how a 15 years old would look like espacially elfs