By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Halo Character Artist Gives Legend Of Zelda's Link A Realistic Makeover

It looks like a 26 year old head was attached to a scrawny but tall 16 year old body.

Around the Network

why the fat squashed nose? He looks like he has been hit in the face with frying pan.

that face just ruins it for me..... not the best work ever done :p

Legend of Puyol

FentonCrackshell said:
I think it looks fine. Link actually looks like a hero instead of a heroine. Why does everyone always want him to be pretty? He and Zelda shouldnt look like twin sisters.

Link comes from an elv like species though, of which elv's are known to have delicate and soft features. So him 'being pretty' pretty much fits in with the modern description of an elven type race.

Mummelmann said:

Legend of Puyol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Around the Network

so ugly - no thanks

Switch!!!

Legacy said:
Pavolink said:

Terrible. This one is hot though:

Tiny head and big body.

Not really, the ideal human proportion of a body is the size of 7 heads, and that drawing follows that rule.

And yes, this pic is much better than the other one with the creepy face.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Legacy said:
Pavolink said:

Terrible. This one is hot though:

Tiny head and big body.

Not really, the ideal human proportion of a body is the size of 7 heads, and that drawing follows that rule.

But lets face it, LoZ U looks far better than both. Hell, the tech demo looks far better than both.

bigtakilla said:
JEMC said:
Legacy said:

Tiny head and big body.

But lets face it, LoZ U looks far better than both. Hell, the tech demo looks far better than both.

I only said that it was better than the one in the OP, not that I liked it

As for the Zelda U Link, I'll hold my opinion until I see it in the classic green. Until then, I still preferthe Link of Twilight Princess (despite its nose).

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.