By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The islamisation of Sweden

OneKartVita said:

I dont see this trend with muslim countries or muslims in the west.  The vast majority are very religious be it young or old. 

Well when the punishment for apostasy is death or prison.

Around the Network
jigokutamago said:
97alexk said:

As i see it, it is violent. Aswell are other religions.

You have established that there are violent people who are religious. The real question is if there is any cause and effect relationship. One question is whether or not the violence stem from their religious beliefs or from their inherent human nature.

It literally says in one of the links i posted about the quaran, that says that everyone who doesnt want to believe in allah, are a bigger sin than death. That to me is preatty violent. It says so in a book written like for 2000 years ago, and people believe in it to this date. Thats what bothers me with religions. Also where does the whole burqa and niquab thing come from. Thats one of the most oppressing things in the world. And everyone acts like its normal and should be accepted. Thats sick

Puppyroach said:
Armour1 said:
Puppyroach said:

But in your very post you ARE debating delusions of all powerful wizards in the sky?

Yes, historical fact is that warlords spread the religion, just as European countries spread christianity through oppression in Africa. Just as the some of authors of the American constitution were for slavery. So do you judge christians or the american people by their ancestors views or actions?

I judge them by what they do today.  The honor killings opression and beatings of females the femele genetalia muilation i judge them by their rape epedemics and overall of religion justied murder rape genocide destruction psyshpatic action they do when screaming allach akbar in TODAYS world not what happend a thousand years ago.    

Im not worriued a jesus lover or budhist or rabbai is gonna run up on my work place and open fire with a Ak47 screming god is great die you unbeliver.  

Well, how convenient for you to only judge other people by what they do today, yet you point to history only when it comes to muslims?

For every extremist, there are thousands of peace loving people: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/21/norways-muslims-form-pro_n_6727164.html

Its not convenient its common sense, christian dont act like their predcessors.  Muslim do.  

Big whoop, why dont you provide rape statistis for any of the scandanavien nations, as more and more muslims moved there.  

hiccupthehuman said:

I thought this was going to be about the ''With Open Gates'' video...
Very interesting video, kind of eye-opening of the uncontrolled situation right now 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

thats an interesting video. but a bit more hateful to refugees in a whole. i think. I do not know . what is your stance to this video?

Armour1 said:
Puppyroach said:

Well, how convenient for you to only judge other people by what they do today, yet you point to history only when it comes to muslims?

For every extremist, there are thousands of peace loving people: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/21/norways-muslims-form-pro_n_6727164.html

Its not convenient its common sense, christian dont act like their predcessors.  Muslim do.  

Big whoop, why dont you provide rape statistis for any of the scandanavien nations, as more and more muslims moved there.  

This sentence in itself shows so much bigotry and prejudice that I am done debating with you.

Around the Network
97alexk said:

It literally says in one of the links i posted about the quaran, that says that everyone who doesnt want to believe in allah, are a bigger sin than death. That to me is preatty violent. It says so in a book written like for 2000 years ago, and people believe in it to this date. Thats what bothers me with religions. Also where does the whole burqa and niquab thing come from. Thats one of the most oppressing things in the world. And everyone acts like its normal and should be accepted. Thats sick

I'm not religious and have read the Qu'ran and nowhere have I read anything like that at all, this is why they say ignorance is bliss as people tend to believe almost anything someone with a blog or in the media says or posts. I work with many different people as finance takes you many places so I actually study in depth cultures and religions, a lot of the posts here I can tell were formed not from in depth study of a religion but just by what's read in media.

The Burqa btw was a cultural thing to minimize temptation, you can tell it's a woman and a lot of times they even show their faces but if you can't look at the body you're less likly to feel lust.

Puppyroach said:
Armour1 said:
Puppyroach said:

This sentence in itself shows so much bigotry and prejudice that I am done debating with you.

Good for you, arguing reality is not reccomended.  

Wyrdness said:

The Burqa btw was a cultural thing to minimize temptation, you can tell it's a woman and a lot of times they even show their faces but if you can't look at the body you're less likly to feel lust.

Awesome, lets have women cover up becase muslim men cant help them selves but to rape if the see some leg or cleavage. 

What civilized peacefull religion ways you got there.

No wonder theose German school girls living near refuuge camps were told to cover up.  

Wyrdness said:
97alexk said:

I'm not religious and have read the Qu'ran and nowhere have I read anything like that at all, this is why they say ignorance is bliss as people tend to believe almost anything someone with a blog or in the media says or posts. I work with many different people as finance takes you many places so I actually study in depth cultures and religions, a lot of the posts here I can tell were formed not from in depth study of a religion but just by what's read in media.

yes, that whole burqa thing is sick. also look at http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

If you read the quaran, why dont you remember this then? it says just as i said in there

Was going to watch it but I seem to have misplaced my tin foil hat.
In all seriousness though, the only real threat to this nation that I can see is the evergrowing narcisism and social media obsession.