By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The islamisation of Sweden

EDIT: For the people that dont seem to make the embeded video to work heres a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP7_yY9m5GM

A long well explained video, of what kind of fuc**d up things are happening in Sweden.

The more people that know of whats going on here, the better.

Also this is not me speaking in the video. This is a youtuber that points out important things that the left-wing media doesn't show.

Around the Network

Its a good thing over all, Sweden will be a third world nation soon enough and its fall will wake up the rest of the cowardly western pc nations.

And hopefully help bring about the destitution of Schengen.

About 1% of all citizens are members of a Muslim congregation and we have no influence of Islamic policy within the state. We do, however, have a radical Christian party that has been in the government for 8 years. Do I judge all Christians based on that party? No, because I am not a bigot. Islam is as peaceful and violent as any of the other religions, but what we are seeing now is the radical political side of Islam that uses people for its own purpose.

The reason Sweden is such a successful country is because of our social policies and the immigration. Anyone saying anything else is living in a bubble of his/her own ignorance.

Puppyroach said:
About 1% of all citizens are members of a Muslim congregation and we have no influence of Islamic policy within the state. We do, however, have a radical Christian party that has been in the government for 8 years. Do I judge all Christians based on that party? No, because I am not a bigot. Islam is as peaceful and violent as any of the other religions, but what we are seeing now is the radical political side of Islam that uses people for its own purpose.

The reason Sweden is such a successful country is because of our social policies and the immigration. Anyone saying anything else is living in a bubble of his/her own ignorance.

About 1% ? No, way way way more are member of islam. Islam ideology is not a religion of peace as media wants you to tell. I know you said its also violence.

Here: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

Thats the quaran, go under the section 2:191-193. Thats what the quaran teaches. Radical christian party? you mean sweden democrats? that actually care about our country? They had some radical members, but Sweden democrats politcs are needed in this self destructive behaviour sweden is in right now. Im mostly against all religion, but christanity is atleast been a long time in sweden, even though i also think its bad. Islam though is new. Yeah, let a christian majority merge  with islam. What could possibly go wrong. You think sweden is succesfull because of immigration? if that would be the case we would be rich as fu** right about now, but no. Our own financial minister wanted to lend money now, for the huge immigration crisis. No more houses and beds for the refugees to sleep in. Most refugees are muslims. At the end of 2015 it will be estimated 200 000 immigrants will have come in only in 2015. Yes that will surely make sweden rich and more cultural. Multiculturism has failed. Sweden, south africa, and in USA, it has failed at many levels. And the immigrant filled suburbs in sweden are growing, and there are going to be more conflicts in these neighbourhoods, Just as rosengård, or rinkeby. Sweden rape has also gone up, and statistics show that muslims are the majorty behind it. There are mutiple articles about this. If you want to look through all options to prevent rape and crime. you have to take this into account. In my view, anyone who denies this, is the biggot

Moderated - Miguel_Zorro

Sweden is lost man... Germany will follow soon with the amounts of refugees they're taking in.

Around the Network
Puppyroach said:

Blatent lie.

Islam was prurly spread threw war and genocide and it means of expension.  Its "prophet" was a freaking war lord that spread his idology at the tip of the sword convert or die.  No other "religion" was spread as violently nor does it have as much justification of murder as means as the quaran has.

What you are seeing is not the radical but the true form of Islam the form was under at most of it history.  It only got quiet where the next nations it could invade and spread islam to were to powerfull and succssfully defended them selves from a Islamic invasion for hundreths of years.  

I understand wanting to be humane and progressive but European countries shouldn't skip basic and necessary background checks. Also as much as Europe wants to respect other peoples cultures/traditions, immigrants should at the very least respect Europe's customs/traditions as well. Its OK to build up churches and mosques but everyone should know that the state is purely secular and it should stay that way. The Swedish system seems way too lenient, I mean, WTF.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

97alexk said:

About 1% ? No, way way way more are member of islam. Islam ideology is not a religion of peace as media wants you to tell. I know you said its also violence.

Here: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

Thats the quaran, go under the section 2:191-193. Thats what the quaran teaches. Radical christian party? you mean sweden democrats? that actually care about our country? They had some radical members, but Sweden democrats politcs are needed in this self destructive behaviour sweden is in right now. Im mostly against all religion, but christanity is atleast been a long time in sweden, even though i also think its bad. Islam though is new. Yeah, let a christian majority merge  with islam. What could possibly go wrong. You think sweden is succesfull because of immigration? if that would be the case we would be rich as fu** right about now, but no. Our own financial minister wanted to lend money now, for the huge immigration crisis. No more houses and beds for the refugees to sleep in. Most refugees are muslims. At the end of 2015 it will be estimated 200 000 immigrants will have come in only in 2015. Yes that will surely make sweden rich and more cultural. Multiculturism has failed. Sweden, south africa, and in USA, it has failed at many levels. And the immigrant filled suburbs in sweden are growing, and there are going to be more conflicts in these neighbourhoods, Just as rosengård, or rinkeby. Sweden rape has also gone up, and statistics show that muslims are the majorty behind it. There are mutiple articles about this. If you want to look through all options to prevent rape and crime. you have to take this into account. In my view, anyone who denies this, is the biggot

Well, according to the governmental board for support of religious communities (nämnden för statligt stöd till trossamfund), muslim communities has about 110000 members. However, about 450000 people come from countries with mainly muslim religion but those are also often christian minorities that flee the countries.

Quoting ANY religious text is bound to fail, since religious texts in themselves are contradictory by their very nature. The bible is in a lot of ways way worse, since it consists of the old testament (which is a horrible book).

And I am not talking about the Swedish democrats (a party that up until 1995 was a nazi party mind you). I am talking abut the Christian Democrats that use chritianity to guide their policies. So you have had religious doctrine in the majority coalition for 8 years, but it hasn´t been of muslim origin.

We actually have excellent examples what happens when you have strong restrictions on immigration. Look at our neighbur country of Finland. They have huge unemployment, the pension system is all but drained and they have had stagnant growth for most of the 21st century.

Yes, we have problem with rape, and it is a serious problem that is not adressed properly. But the worst rapist in swedish history is a man born in Umeå of christian descent, where I come from. The worst mass murderes in swedish history are all born christian. Do we therefore blame that religion? No, we should never drop to such low levels in society. We have experiences from all of the 20th century what happens when you apply your distaste for a few people´s action, on a whole group.

Damn, is it too late for them to wake up. Don't they have National Guard or something. I hope my little country across the sea from Sweden remains relatively poor to not attract evil immigrants.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5