By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The islamisation of Sweden

Eagle367 said:
97alexk said:

About 1% ? No, way way way more are member of islam. Islam ideology is not a religion of peace as media wants you to tell. I know you said its also violence.

Here: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

Thats the quaran, go under the section 2:191-193. Thats what the quaran teaches. Radical christian party? you mean sweden democrats? that actually care about our country? They had some radical members, but Sweden democrats politcs are needed in this self destructive behaviour sweden is in right now. Im mostly against all religion, but christanity is atleast been a long time in sweden, even though i also think its bad. Islam though is new. Yeah, let a christian majority merge  with islam. What could possibly go wrong. You think sweden is succesfull because of immigration? if that would be the case we would be rich as fu** right about now, but no. Our own financial minister wanted to lend money now, for the huge immigration crisis. No more houses and beds for the refugees to sleep in. Most refugees are muslims. At the end of 2015 it will be estimated 200 000 immigrants will have come in only in 2015. Yes that will surely make sweden rich and more cultural. Multiculturism has failed. Sweden, south africa, and in USA, it has failed at many levels. And the immigrant filled suburbs in sweden are growing, and there are going to be more conflicts in these neighbourhoods, Just as rosengård, or rinkeby. Sweden rape has also gone up, and statistics show that muslims are the majorty behind it. There are mutiple articles about this. If you want to look through all options to prevent rape and crime. you have to take this into account. In my view, anyone who denies this, is the biggot

Really? The media has been blabbing on for years before I was even born making it seem like all terrorists are Muslim and you say that's what the media wants us to think. That just makes your entire statement redundant and not worth reading beyond the point

Media potraying all muslims as terrorists , and them only be able to be terrorists is wrong in my point of view. but alot of people are saying its the religion of peace, and its the most peaceful religion, and alot of saying that. Im against those statements, because most religions are anything but peaceful in alot of cases. We can just take a look at the history.

Around the Network
97alexk said:
nuckles87 said:
Islam is no more inherently violent than Christianity has been in its past.

It was under Islam that Jews were able to escape Christian violence and persecution during the middle ages. During the middle ages, while Christians were brutally persecuting Jews and waging holy wars against a flourishing Muslim empire, said Muslim empire was a center of science, philosophy, education, literacy, the birth place of the alphabet I'm typing in right now, etc.

Christians killed, tortured, terrorized, and exiled hundreds of thousands of Jews, and Jews who were forcibly converted, during the Middle Ages and during the height of the Spanish Inquisition.

And this sort of thing went on for about a thousand years, starting from around the days Rome converted to Christianity and began passing anti-Jew laws, and it didn't really subside until the secularization of Europe began towards the end of the 17th century.

Holy wars, mass forced conversions, massacres of entire Jewish ghettos, torturing/burning said people who were forced to convert because they may have been living as secret Jews. Not to mention the mass exiles.

I don't know enough about the contents of the Quaran or the Bible to talk about whether Christianity or Islam is inherently violent or peaceful. But as an ethnic Jew who spent the last several months learning about his heritage, I can tell you that historically, Christianity has been at LEAST as violent as Islam has been in all of its history, if not moreso. Whereas Christianity has sought to make war with, convert, or expel "heretical" religions within its borders, Islam has typically been tolerant, especially when it came to the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) who were allowed to live with a relative amount of freedom, merely being subjected to special laws that barred them from certain professions and taxed them more, among other things, rather than forcing them to convert through torture or threat of death. A similar thing happened in India, when the Muslim conquered many areas where Hindis lived.

That isn't to say Islam was perfect. I read about at least one massacre of Jews at the hands of Muslims, and whenever a Muslim empire was on the decline they would typically take it out on their Jewish and Christian subjects. But they never went as far in scope of brutality as the Christians did.

So, regardless of what either book says, Islam hasn't really been any worse than the other major monotheistic religion.

this isnt a thread about religion vs other religions. Im atheist. And this is not from a catholic point of view, i dont support any religion. Maybe the fully peacefully ones or that actually do alot of good.

Well, it looked to me that you were singling out Islam as the violent religion. Was I wrong?

97alexk said:
deskpro2k3 said:

This has almost nothing to do with ISIS, a little bit does. If you see the video, you see islam in action, not isis. Mosques everywhere getting more power, recruiting for ISIS. i dont say all muslims are ISIS, im against ISLAM, not actually muslims who can behave like the rest of us ofc. Most muslims are not assholes, but my point stands, there is still a big group that is extreme islamists who are not with ISIS

Islamist is a term coined to link islam more with terrorism and if you supposedly follow islamist teachings, your a terrorist, but if you follow islamic teachings, they preach peace and moderation in all things. You literally cant link actual Islam with extremism and war and terrorism. Islam is derived from salam which means peace, muslims actually say 'May peace be on you' as a greeting each and everytime, like americans say 'hi'.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

PEW research recently did an interesting poll on the issue of muslim opinion on ISIS: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

nuckles87 said:
97alexk said:
nuckles87 said:
Islam is no more inherently violent than Christianity has been in its past.

It was under Islam that Jews were able to escape Christian violence and persecution during the middle ages. During the middle ages, while Christians were brutally persecuting Jews and waging holy wars against a flourishing Muslim empire, said Muslim empire was a center of science, philosophy, education, literacy, the birth place of the alphabet I'm typing in right now, etc.

Christians killed, tortured, terrorized, and exiled hundreds of thousands of Jews, and Jews who were forcibly converted, during the Middle Ages and during the height of the Spanish Inquisition.

And this sort of thing went on for about a thousand years, starting from around the days Rome converted to Christianity and began passing anti-Jew laws, and it didn't really subside until the secularization of Europe began towards the end of the 17th century.

Holy wars, mass forced conversions, massacres of entire Jewish ghettos, torturing/burning said people who were forced to convert because they may have been living as secret Jews. Not to mention the mass exiles.

I don't know enough about the contents of the Quaran or the Bible to talk about whether Christianity or Islam is inherently violent or peaceful. But as an ethnic Jew who spent the last several months learning about his heritage, I can tell you that historically, Christianity has been at LEAST as violent as Islam has been in all of its history, if not moreso. Whereas Christianity has sought to make war with, convert, or expel "heretical" religions within its borders, Islam has typically been tolerant, especially when it came to the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) who were allowed to live with a relative amount of freedom, merely being subjected to special laws that barred them from certain professions and taxed them more, among other things, rather than forcing them to convert through torture or threat of death. A similar thing happened in India, when the Muslim conquered many areas where Hindis lived.

That isn't to say Islam was perfect. I read about at least one massacre of Jews at the hands of Muslims, and whenever a Muslim empire was on the decline they would typically take it out on their Jewish and Christian subjects. But they never went as far in scope of brutality as the Christians did.

So, regardless of what either book says, Islam hasn't really been any worse than the other major monotheistic religion.

this isnt a thread about religion vs other religions. Im atheist. And this is not from a catholic point of view, i dont support any religion. Maybe the fully peacefully ones or that actually do alot of good.

Well, it looked to me that you were singling out Islam as the violent religion. Was I wrong?

As i see it, it is violent. Aswell are other religions.

Around the Network
Puppyroach said:
Armour1 said:

lol Im not debating delusions of all powerfull wizards in the sky and the fairy tale stories about them.

Quaran justifies the killing of infidels and kufirs.  People killing people all in the supreme will of Allach.  All to spread Islam.

Historical fact, Islam was spread by the genocide of hundreths of millions of people.  Islams "prophet" was a murdering rapist who spread his idology threw murder rape and mass genocide.  Covert or die is how Islam was spread for over a thousand years.   Only when it spread to powerfull lands like Europe was the genocidal rape train of Islam stopped.

But in your very post you ARE debating delusions of all powerful wizards in the sky?

Yes, historical fact is that warlords spread the religion, just as European countries spread christianity through oppression in Africa. Just as the some of authors of the American constitution were for slavery. So do you judge christians or the american people by their ancestors views or actions?

I judge them by what they do today.  The honor killings opression and beatings of females the femele genetalia muilation i judge them by their rape epedemics and overall of religion justied murder rape genocide destruction psyshpatic action they do when screaming allach akbar in TODAYS world not what happend a thousand years ago.    

Im not worriued a jesus lover or budhist or rabbai is gonna run up on my work place and open fire with a Ak47 screming god is great die you unbeliver.  

Eagle367 said:
97alexk said:
deskpro2k3 said:

This has almost nothing to do with ISIS, a little bit does. If you see the video, you see islam in action, not isis. Mosques everywhere getting more power, recruiting for ISIS. i dont say all muslims are ISIS, im against ISLAM, not actually muslims who can behave like the rest of us ofc. Most muslims are not assholes, but my point stands, there is still a big group that is extreme islamists who are not with ISIS

Islamist is a term coined to link islam more with terrorism and if you supposedly follow islamist teachings, your a terrorist, but if you follow islamic teachings, they preach peace and moderation in all things. You literally cant link actual Islam with extremism and war and terrorism. Islam is derived from salam which means peace, muslims actually say 'May peace be on you' as a greeting each and everytime, like americans say 'hi'.

The word islam means submission to allah. As in finding peace when submitting to allah.thats why alot of people mistake it for ''peace''.  islam is not peace. Peace doesnt come from religion. Peace is a whole other thing.

97alexk said:
Eagle367 said:
97alexk said:

About 1% ? No, way way way more are member of islam. Islam ideology is not a religion of peace as media wants you to tell. I know you said its also violence.

Here: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

Thats the quaran, go under the section 2:191-193. Thats what the quaran teaches. Radical christian party? you mean sweden democrats? that actually care about our country? They had some radical members, but Sweden democrats politcs are needed in this self destructive behaviour sweden is in right now. Im mostly against all religion, but christanity is atleast been a long time in sweden, even though i also think its bad. Islam though is new. Yeah, let a christian majority merge  with islam. What could possibly go wrong. You think sweden is succesfull because of immigration? if that would be the case we would be rich as fu** right about now, but no. Our own financial minister wanted to lend money now, for the huge immigration crisis. No more houses and beds for the refugees to sleep in. Most refugees are muslims. At the end of 2015 it will be estimated 200 000 immigrants will have come in only in 2015. Yes that will surely make sweden rich and more cultural. Multiculturism has failed. Sweden, south africa, and in USA, it has failed at many levels. And the immigrant filled suburbs in sweden are growing, and there are going to be more conflicts in these neighbourhoods, Just as rosengård, or rinkeby. Sweden rape has also gone up, and statistics show that muslims are the majorty behind it. There are mutiple articles about this. If you want to look through all options to prevent rape and crime. you have to take this into account. In my view, anyone who denies this, is the biggot

Really? The media has been blabbing on for years before I was even born making it seem like all terrorists are Muslim and you say that's what the media wants us to think. That just makes your entire statement redundant and not worth reading beyond the point

Media potraying all muslims as terrorists , and them only be able to be terrorists is wrong in my point of view. but alot of people are saying its the religion of peace, and its the most peaceful religion, and alot of saying that. Im against those statements, because most religions are anything but peaceful in alot of cases. We can just take a look at the history.

Religion is the best possible excuse everyone gives for war. If there was no religion, the same people would do the same shit and use another excuse, because people who wage war are not man enough to tell the world the real reasons for war, which are not for religion but a lot of other things. Atleast thats how I see it. You atheists are not much better but you probably need another excuse or you could just claim its to purge the world from religion or something. Because almost everyone has a religion, its the greatest propaganda

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Puppyroach said:
PEW research recently did an interesting poll on the issue of muslim opinion on ISIS: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

Everyone should hate them. If i was a muslim i would despise them too. Lets hope those numbers are accurate

nuckles87 said:

In 2015 islam is the only violent religion.