By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The islamisation of Sweden

deskpro2k3 said:

This has almost nothing to do with ISIS, a little bit does. If you see the video, you see islam in action, not isis. Mosques everywhere getting more power, recruiting for ISIS. i dont say all muslims are ISIS, im against ISLAM, not actually muslims who can behave like the rest of us ofc. Most muslims are not assholes, but my point stands, there is still a big group that is extreme islamists who are not with ISIS

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

Ku Klux Klan is irrelevant and nobody gives them a second thought

Puppyroach said:
Armour1 said:

Blatent lie.

Islam was prurly spread threw war and genocide and it means of expension.  Its "prophet" was a freaking war lord that spread his idology at the tip of the sword convert or die.  No other "religion" was spread as violently nor does it have as much justification of murder as means as the quaran has.

What you are seeing is not the radical but the true form of Islam the form was under at most of it history.  It only got quiet where the next nations it could invade and spread islam to were to powerfull and succssfully defended them selves from a Islamic invasion for hundreths of years.

So God drowning the entire world for its sins yet only saving Noah is not violent? Or god murdering every child in egypt? And you shuold really read up on the book of revelations. These are examples of exteme violence in Torah (or old testament) and Bible.

What we are seeing is ONE interpretation of Quaran, but as is clear through empirical evidence, is that the vast majority of muslims do not follow that interpretation so what does that tell you?

Christians read the old testament and some of the more radical ones obey it, but the new testament shows a huge departure from orthodox Judaism to Christianity. For starters, Jesus actively heals and saves people, while discouraging violence (he only takes hostile action in the face of heresy, such as money lenders in a temple).

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Well, the KKK also attacked Catholics, so...

and isis attacks muslims too.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Islam is no more inherently violent than Christianity has been in its past.

It was under Islam that Jews were able to escape Christian violence and persecution during the middle ages. During the middle ages, while Christians were brutally persecuting Jews and waging holy wars against a flourishing Muslim empire, said Muslim empire was a center of science, philosophy, education, literacy, the birth place of the alphabet I'm typing in right now, etc.

Christians killed, tortured, terrorized, and exiled hundreds of thousands of Jews, and Jews who were forcibly converted, during the Middle Ages and during the height of the Spanish Inquisition.

And this sort of thing went on for about a thousand years, starting from around the days Rome converted to Christianity and began passing anti-Jew laws, and it didn't really subside until the secularization of Europe began towards the end of the 17th century.

Holy wars, mass forced conversions, massacres of entire Jewish ghettos, torturing/burning said people who were forced to convert because they may have been living as secret Jews. Not to mention the mass exiles.

I don't know enough about the contents of the Quaran or the Bible to talk about whether Christianity or Islam is inherently violent or peaceful. But as an ethnic Jew who spent the last several months learning about his heritage, I can tell you that historically, Christianity has been at LEAST as violent as Islam has been in all of its history, if not moreso. Whereas Christianity has sought to make war with, convert, or expel "heretical" religions within its borders, Islam has typically been tolerant, especially when it came to the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) who were allowed to live with a relative amount of freedom, merely being subjected to special laws that barred them from certain professions and taxed them more, among other things, rather than forcing them to convert through torture or threat of death. A similar thing happened in India, when the islamic Moghul Empire conquered most of the subcontinent, bringing an entire population of Hindis under its rule.

That isn't to say Islam was perfect. I read about at least one massacre of Jews at the hands of Muslims, and whenever a Muslim empire was on the decline they would typically take it out on their Jewish and Christian subjects. But they never went as far in scope of brutality as the Christians did.

So, regardless of what either book says, Islam hasn't really been any worse than the other major monotheistic religion.

Around the Network
Armour1 said:
Puppyroach said:

Truer images have rarely been shown :).

Christian dont sympathise or support KKk like Muslims support ISis or others like Osama.

16% of French citizens support Isis http://www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795

Do the same % of populations of Christians in Uk Canada Poland USA France support KKK ? highley doubt it.  

History would help you greatly, americans not supporting KKK today does not mean they haven´t historically to a great extent.

97alexk said:
Puppyroach said:
About 1% of all citizens are members of a Muslim congregation and we have no influence of Islamic policy within the state. We do, however, have a radical Christian party that has been in the government for 8 years. Do I judge all Christians based on that party? No, because I am not a bigot. Islam is as peaceful and violent as any of the other religions, but what we are seeing now is the radical political side of Islam that uses people for its own purpose.

The reason Sweden is such a successful country is because of our social policies and the immigration. Anyone saying anything else is living in a bubble of his/her own ignorance.

About 1% ? No, way way way more are member of islam. Islam ideology is not a religion of peace as media wants you to tell. I know you said its also violence.

Here: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

Thats the quaran, go under the section 2:191-193. Thats what the quaran teaches. Radical christian party? you mean sweden democrats? that actually care about our country? They had some radical members, but Sweden democrats politcs are needed in this self destructive behaviour sweden is in right now. Im mostly against all religion, but christanity is atleast been a long time in sweden, even though i also think its bad. Islam though is new. Yeah, let a christian majority merge  with islam. What could possibly go wrong. You think sweden is succesfull because of immigration? if that would be the case we would be rich as fu** right about now, but no. Our own financial minister wanted to lend money now, for the huge immigration crisis. No more houses and beds for the refugees to sleep in. Most refugees are muslims. At the end of 2015 it will be estimated 200 000 immigrants will have come in only in 2015. Yes that will surely make sweden rich and more cultural. Multiculturism has failed. Sweden, south africa, and in USA, it has failed at many levels. And the immigrant filled suburbs in sweden are growing, and there are going to be more conflicts in these neighbourhoods, Just as rosengård, or rinkeby. Sweden rape has also gone up, and statistics show that muslims are the majorty behind it. There are mutiple articles about this. If you want to look through all options to prevent rape and crime. you have to take this into account. In my view, anyone who denies this, is the biggot

Really? The media has been blabbing on for years before I was even born making it seem like all terrorists are Muslim and you say that's what the media wants us to think. That just makes your entire statement redundant and not worth reading beyond the point

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

nuckles87 said:
Islam is no more inherently violent than Christianity has been in its past.

It was under Islam that Jews were able to escape Christian violence and persecution during the middle ages. During the middle ages, while Christians were brutally persecuting Jews and waging holy wars against a flourishing Muslim empire, said Muslim empire was a center of science, philosophy, education, literacy, the birth place of the alphabet I'm typing in right now, etc.

Christians killed, tortured, terrorized, and exiled hundreds of thousands of Jews, and Jews who were forcibly converted, during the Middle Ages and during the height of the Spanish Inquisition.

And this sort of thing went on for about a thousand years, starting from around the days Rome converted to Christianity and began passing anti-Jew laws, and it didn't really subside until the secularization of Europe began towards the end of the 17th century.

Holy wars, mass forced conversions, massacres of entire Jewish ghettos, torturing/burning said people who were forced to convert because they may have been living as secret Jews. Not to mention the mass exiles.

I don't know enough about the contents of the Quaran or the Bible to talk about whether Christianity or Islam is inherently violent or peaceful. But as an ethnic Jew who spent the last several months learning about his heritage, I can tell you that historically, Christianity has been at LEAST as violent as Islam has been in all of its history, if not moreso. Whereas Christianity has sought to make war with, convert, or expel "heretical" religions within its borders, Islam has typically been tolerant, especially when it came to the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) who were allowed to live with a relative amount of freedom, merely being subjected to special laws that barred them from certain professions and taxed them more, among other things, rather than forcing them to convert through torture or threat of death. A similar thing happened in India, when the Muslim conquered many areas where Hindis lived.

That isn't to say Islam was perfect. I read about at least one massacre of Jews at the hands of Muslims, and whenever a Muslim empire was on the decline they would typically take it out on their Jewish and Christian subjects. But they never went as far in scope of brutality as the Christians did.

So, regardless of what either book says, Islam hasn't really been any worse than the other major monotheistic religion.

this isnt a thread about religion vs other religions. Im atheist. And this is not from a catholic point of view, i dont support any religion. Maybe the fully peacefully ones or that actually do alot of good.

Armour1 said:
Puppyroach said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Truer images have rarely been shown :).

Christian dont sympathise or support KKk like Muslims support ISis or others like Osama.

16% of French citizens support Isis http://www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795

Do the same % of populations of Christians in Uk Canada Poland USA France support KKK ? highley doubt it.  

This. The "good" muslims do not take an active stance agaisnt the "bad" muslims.

Also, all religions have history of violence. Currently though, islam is kinda the majority offender in every religion-related violent crime.

Not saying anything about who to blame or why, just saying this is why people have a negative view on it.

Azuren said:
Puppyroach said:

So God drowning the entire world for its sins yet only saving Noah is not violent? Or god murdering every child in egypt? And you shuold really read up on the book of revelations. These are examples of exteme violence in Torah (or old testament) and Bible.

What we are seeing is ONE interpretation of Quaran, but as is clear through empirical evidence, is that the vast majority of muslims do not follow that interpretation so what does that tell you?

Christians read the old testament and some of the more radical ones obey it, but the new testament shows a huge departure from orthodox Judaism to Christianity. For starters, Jesus actively heals and saves people, while discouraging violence (he only takes hostile action in the face of heresy, such as money lenders in a temple).

So in your view, Judaism is as "horrible" as Islam?