GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
OneKartVita said:
97alexk said:

you watched the video i linked in the original post right?

No the embedded video doesn't work.  why do I need to? 

well, there it shows one woman converting from islam to christanity, she lived in a immigrant place called rinkeby in sweden. Maybe you know where it is. She was then forced to be anonymous in alot of public places, and she was being called whore, and spitted on by other muslims, there is video footage in the video i linked. So muslim women cant even be free in sweden.

97alexk said:

I do know islam was preatty much the same religion as the other 2 from the start. Weird to assume i dont know that. also that US comparison is very weak, because on different mutiple sites, both muslim and other sources say the exact same thing that was on that quaran page. Look up 2:191-193 in your little quaran, and see what it says.

“ BUT AS FOR THOSE WHO STRIVE HARD IN OUR cause, we shall most certainly guide them to Our paths, and God is indeed with the doers of Good” (Sura 29: verse 69)

“And fight in God’s cause against those who have initially waged war against you, and do never commit aggression, for verily, God does not love aggressors” (Sura 2: verse 190)*

“It may well be that God will bring about affection between you and those whom you are now facing as enemies; and God is All-powerful, and God is Much-forgiving and Mercy-giving” (Sura 60: verse 7)

This is from a site your very link uses, as you can see it looks very much like a typical agenda to me in your link as the above line from your very link contradicts the whole of your stance and argument you built on it. This is what's actually in the Qu'ran and it's time you stop with the ignorance and admit you jumped the gun heavily, your link says it calls Muslims to war against non believers, 190 here flat out shows that's a lie, the writer has twisted translations and interpretations to fit their article.

deskpro2k3 said:

dropping down some hard facts

Does Islam Promote Violence?

Some things i agree with this guy , and some i dont. The quaran does support violence against non-muslims (in alot of cases). And islam is quaran. So islam supports violence against non-muslims (in most cases) Also its not just saudia arabia, and iran that has this. Syria has this too, some parts of turkey has very extrem islamic beliefs, some in jordania and some in yemen and oman. If you count the population of all of those countries, thats alot of people. A couple hundred millions of people.Ofc not all there support extreme islam, but most of their goverments have extremic views on just women. 

97alexk said:
OneKartVita said:

No the embedded video doesn't work.  why do I need to? 

well, there it shows one woman converting from islam to christanity, she lived in a immigrant place called rinkeby in sweden. Maybe you know where it is. She was then forced to be anonymous in alot of public places, and she was being called whore, and spitted on by other muslims, there is video footage in the video i linked. So muslim women cant even be free in sweden.

I heard about all the rapes on woman recently.  Western woman raped by immigrants.  It's sad and scary for your country.  Because people know a strong ideology like this is strong and hard to remove.  it's why it usually ends in war because it's the only way.  

I'd rather of seen that woman convert to aethiesm rather than Christianity because in reality none of us or good Christians.  It's really just a way to describe who we are.  

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
97alexk said:

I do know islam was preatty much the same religion as the other 2 from the start. Weird to assume i dont know that. also that US comparison is very weak, because on different mutiple sites, both muslim and other sources say the exact same thing that was on that quaran page. Look up 2:191-193 in your little quaran, and see what it says.

“ BUT AS FOR THOSE WHO STRIVE HARD IN OUR cause, we shall most certainly guide them to Our paths, and God is indeed with the doers of Good” (Sura 29: verse 69)

“And fight in God’s cause against those who have initially waged war against you, and do never commit aggression, for verily, God does not love aggressors” (Sura 2: verse 190)*

“It may well be that God will bring about affection between you and those whom you are now facing as enemies; and God is All-powerful, and God is Much-forgiving and Mercy-giving” (Sura 60: verse 7)

This is from a site your very link uses, as you can see it looks very much like a typical agenda to me in your link as the above line from your very link contradicts the whole of your stance and argument you built on it. This is what's actually in the Qu'ran and it's time you stop with the ignorance and admit you jumped the gun heavily, your link says it calls Muslims to war against non believers, 190 here flat out shows that's a lie, the writer has twisted translations and interpretations to fit their article.

Your statements are the typical ''out of context'' descriptions of the text. The real description is below. The verse before ''allah is merciful'' makes it look obsolete

The Quran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Nothing good will come out of fear, hate, envy, religious fanatiscm, nationalism, xenophobia, homophobia, racism, greed, pride etc. Cause these are all the fruits of ego and ego is the reason for all the wars and suffering on this planet. Jesus and Buddha were trying to teach this but few understood what they were saying.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

OneKartVita said:
97alexk said:

I heard about all the rapes on woman recently.  Western woman raped by immigrants.  It's sad and scary for your country.  Because people know a strong ideology like this is strong and hard to remove.  it's why it usually ends in war because it's the only way.  

I'd rather of seen that woman convert to aethiesm rather than Christianity because in reality none of us or good Christians.  It's really just a way to describe who we are.  

what she would convert to is a question of its own, but yeah, no one should behave like this against anyone, even if you are muslim, atheist or anything, except ISIS

97alexk said:

Your statements are the typical ''out of context'' descriptions of the text. The real description is below. The verse before ''allah is merciful'' makes it look obsolete

The Quran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

You talk about out of context then post that I think you share the same agenda as the person in that previous blog.

YUSUFALI: Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. 
PICKTHAL: Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. 
SHAKIR: And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.

YUSUFALI: And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. 
PICKTHAL: And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 
SHAKIR: And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

YUSUFALI: But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. 
PICKTHAL: But if they desist, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. 
SHAKIR: But if they desist, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

As you can see from the full quote they're not promoting violence at all they're highlighting defending themselves from aggressors which in those days it was common for nations to invade and try to oppress other nations. Congratulations with your post here you've now confirmed you have an agenda as well as you took something out of context deliberately, they not promoting waging war on non muslims at all as here it's saying fight only if you're attacked and don't allow yourselves to be oppressed by the aggressors.

Unless you're saying all non muslims are opressors the context you're pushing has been used in a way to push an agenda.

Wyrdness said:
97alexk said:

The Quran:

You talk about out of context then post that I think you share the same agenda as the person in that previous blog.

YUSUFALI: Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. 
PICKTHAL: Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. 
SHAKIR: And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.

YUSUFALI: And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. 
PICKTHAL: And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 
SHAKIR: And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

As you can see from the full quote they're not promoting violence at all they're highlighting defending themselves from aggressors which in those days it was common for nations to invade and try to oppress other nations. Congratulations with your post here you've now confirmed you have an agenda as well as you took something out of context deliberately.

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way"  Religion of Peace, indeed! The verse explicitly refers to "battle array" meaning that it is speaking of physical conflict.  This is followed by (61:9): "He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist."  (See next verse, below).  Infidels who resist Islamic rule are to be fought.

There are many more that point out islamic acts of supporting violence. You want us to look at the bible too or something? There are much more evidence.