By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The islamisation of Sweden

97alexk said:
hiccupthehuman said:

I thought this was going to be about the ''With Open Gates'' video...
Very interesting video, kind of eye-opening of the uncontrolled situation right now 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

thats an interesting video. but a bit more hateful to refugees in a whole. i think. I do not know . what is your stance to this video?

I think the refugee crisis in Europe is poorly controlled. I think that the amount of refugees they take in is crazy. 9000 a day! Sweden specifically, by capita, takes in way too much for such a small country. In Canada, we only take in 25,000 until early February 2016, and they are screened multiple times and families are privileged. From the images and videos I've seen, it just seems that a majority are young men. Of course, I could be biased in what I happen to see.  I think the number of refugees Europe takes at the moment, there is no way to ensure that all refugees are first and foremost people who really need it (i.e not economic refugees, are Syrians, and are not dangerous). I think by taking less, it would be easier to really help those who need it as they'd be more resources to go and less people to abuse the system.

Around the Network
97alexk said:

yes, that whole burqa thing is sick. also look at http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

If you read the quaran, why dont you remember this then? it says just as i said in there

Because it doesn't say anything like that at all, I have a copy given to me by an Arab client, this person has interpreted verses in their own way highlighting an agenda or they've read something not from the actual Qu'ran at all but from some extremist bending verses to suit their cause like Racists do with Christianity. It would be like someone highlighting the Bible in certain sections where it speaks about the wrath of God and such and saying Christianity is about persecution.

Burqa is just their culture no different to how certain religions like some sects of Jews for an example dress in a certain manner.

Wyrdness said:
97alexk said:

yes, that whole burqa thing is sick. also look at http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

If you read the quaran, why dont you remember this then? it says just as i said in there

Because it doesn't say anything like that at all, I have a copy given to me by an Arab client, this person has interpreted verses in their own way highlighting an agenda or they've read something not from the actual Qu'ran at all but from some extremist bending verses to suit their cause like Racists do with Christianity. It would be like someone highlighting the Bible in certain sections where it speaks about the wrath of God and such and saying Christianity is about persecution.

Burqa is just their culture no different to how certain religions like some sects of Jews for an example dress in a certain manner.

The thing is, it does say so in the quaran. As it says so here. I dont know what quaran you have, maybe you should read it again then, but if the bible says so, then yeah, its not better. They all are equally bad. They are good fun stories maybe. Like legends, nothing more

Armour1 said:
OneKartVita said:

I dont see this trend with muslim countries or muslims in the west.  The vast majority are very religious be it young or old. 

Well when the punishment for apostasy is death or prison.

So when they immigrate to countries they're no forced to be religious why are they still acting so?  Why do woman still cover themselves up?  Why don't they drink or fit in with normal civilised society? 

hiccupthehuman said:
97alexk said:
hiccupthehuman said:

I thought this was going to be about the ''With Open Gates'' video...
Very interesting video, kind of eye-opening of the uncontrolled situation right now 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

thats an interesting video. but a bit more hateful to refugees in a whole. i think. I do not know . what is your stance to this video?

I think the refugee crisis in Europe is poorly controlled. I think that the amount of refugees they take in is crazy. 9000 a day! Sweden specifically, by capita, takes in way too much for such a small country. In Canada, we only take in 25,000 until early February 2016, and they are screened multiple times and families are privileged. From the images and videos I've seen, it just seems that a majority are young men. Of course, I could be biased in what I happen to see.  I think the number of refugees Europe takes at the moment, there is no way to ensure that all refugees are first and foremost people who really need it (i.e not economic refugees, are Syrians, and are not dangerous). I think by taking less, it would be easier to really help those who need it as they'd be more resources to go and less people to abuse the system.

Definetly agree with this. Europe is naive, thinking they can take them all in. No control whatsoever

Around the Network
OneKartVita said:
Armour1 said:

Well when the punishment for apostasy is death or prison.

So when they immigrate to countries they're no forced to be religious why are they still acting so?  Why do woman still cover themselves up?  Why don't they drink or fit in with normal civilised society? 

you watched the video i linked in the original post right?

Link to YouTube video plz, its not showing for me.

97alexk said:
Wyrdness said:
97alexk said:

The thing is, it does say so in the quaran. As it says so here. I dont know what quaran you have, maybe you should read it again then, but if the bible says so, then yeah, its not better. They all are equally bad. They are good fun stories maybe. Like legends, nothing more

Mate I've got a copy I know what it says and this just reinforces my point on ignorance being bliss, people will believe anything they read in media then research themselves. I bet you don't know that Islam, Christianity and Judaism are actually the same religion for a start, The Quran is also written in Arabic which isn't easily translated straight into English, translations are then up to the persons interpretation of the text.

I don't care about how you fell about religion but what you're citing there is simply untrue it would be like someone using the incidents in the US of cops killing ethnic civillians and saying all white people are racists in a blog then someone quoting that blog as proof of all whites being bigots.

Wyrdness said:
97alexk said:
Wyrdness said:
97alexk said:

Mate I've got a copy I know what it says and this just reinforces my point on ignorance being bliss, people will believe anything they read in media then research themselves. I bet you don't know that Islam, Christianity and Judaism are actually the same religion for a start, The Quran is also written in Arabic which isn't easily translated straight into English, translations are then up to the persons interpretation of the text.

I don't care about how you fell about religion but what you're citing there is simply untrue it would be like someone using the incidents in the US of cops killing ethnic civillians and saying all white people are racists in a blog then someone quoting that blog as proof of all whites being bigots.

I do know islam was preatty much the same religion as the other 2 from the start. Weird to assume i dont know that. also that US comparison is very weak, because on different mutiple sites, both muslim and other sources say the exact same thing that was on that quaran page. Look up 2:191-193 in your little quaran, and see what it says.

97alexk said:
OneKartVita said:

you watched the video i linked in the original post right?

No the embedded video doesn't work.  why do I need to?